Status: Completed.

Complicated.

Quench the thirst.

I backed away as he got out of his car and looked at my window. I knew he saw me and my heart skipped a beat. I heard our front door opened and shut. My parents weren't here, they won't be for the next three days. Maybe he knew it? But how? I seriously wouldn't know.

And that is the least of my worries at the moment.

There was a soft knock on my door and right that instant my heart clenched, like an unknown force just gripped it tight with no intention of letting go. Then slowly, breathtakingly so, my door opened and right there stood the boy whom I haven't seen for two years. Two painful, lonely, heart breaking years.

He stood there motionless, like he's waiting for me to make the first move but I didn't. I just waited because I didn't know what to do, then what felt like an eternity, he finally took a first step and before I knew it, I was in his strong arms hugging me tightly, engulfing me in his warmth as his lips found mine. It was desperate, like we were trying to quench the thirst for not being together for so long. I missed this, I missed him.

I pulled away breathless, leaning my forehead to his and for the first time in a long time I cracked a genuine smile his way in which he returned. He then closed the gap between us, this time the kiss we shared was different, it was full of love and apologetic on his part, an apology for leaving me when he promised he wouldn't. That he'd fight for this, he'd fight for us.

I don't know if we can though, my hope was crushed when he left. But he's here now, that's what matters most and I hope he's here to stay though my parents hated him so much. Painful words and violence was thrown his way as I was spared.

You may think that my parents are horrible homophobes, but they are not, far from it actually. They may be one of the most accepting and understanding parents out there. So now you're wondering why they show disgust and hatred towards Abe so much and to be honest they should really hate me too.

It's this simple fact that we tried so hard to disregard, Abe is my twin brother. We are nothing alike but...

He's my brother.

I love him as much as he loves me. We are in love with each other. We have been for so long and we'll always will be or so I hope.

What Abe and I have is a beautiful disaster.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww yeah, my first incest.
Thoughts?