Status: Completed.

Complicated.

I just want him here.

I know that we have to talk. I know that I needed an explanation as to why he put us both in such misery when it could have been avoided. I know that he knew what I was thinking. But right now, none of us minded, we were too caught up with the realization that we are in each others presence.

I can see love illuminating his eyes and I know mine mirrored it as well. I know this is wrong but I can't get myself to stop.

I pulled him on top of me as we fell on my bed and just held him tightly. Reveling in his warmth that I had missed. He always kept me warm through the long cold nights but I didn't had that for a long time. He knew this so he just let me do what I wanted, what I needed. We were both silent, both didn't want to break the daze silence that we are in.

And for now I am content. I just want him here.

I pulled away and looked up at him, he was smiling slightly. I brought my hands up and I trailed my fingers over his features, his eyebrows, his eyes to his nose that he scrunched up and made him so cute that I can't help but giggle.

I traced his lips as my other hand traveled down and rest on the hollow of his throat. It was like memorizing and mapping his face and engraving it in my mind all over again not that I forgot when he was gone.

He kissed the tip of my finger as it was hovering over his bottom lip, I looked back at his eyes and smile as I saw love and adoration radiate in them. He then leaned in and kissed me for the third time this day.

I gripped him tighter and pulled him closer as I kissed back just as passionately. I'm afraid that if I let him go or loosened my grip even just a bit, he'll be gone and that this was all a dream. That just scared me even more that maybe this was just one of my daydreams that just magnified because of what day today was.

I guess he knew what I was thinking, not that that surprised me for he always knew what I was thinking, twin intuition maybe, for he deepened the kiss as he put his arms around me tightly and held me closer as much as I was clinging to him.

Inevitably as much as I don't want to, we have to pull away to breathe in some air to ease the burning of our lungs, but he stayed close and I can feel his breath fanning over my face, sending tingles all over my body.

He pressed his forehead against mine as he was lying on top of me, all of our body touching. He was staring straight into my eyes, only our breathing was audible in the expanse of my room and the occasional pitter patter of soft rain that fell from the sky and touched the earth, I didn't even noticed when it started. Then he broke the silence between us, saying two words that won't even explain anything or answer all my questions but right now it's enough.

"I'm sorry."
♠ ♠ ♠
Is anyone reading this? If so, is it worth keeping? Please tell me your thoughts. :)
Thanks to Treason for commenting. <3