Status: Completed.

Complicated.

Nightmares of the past.

Abe looked at me with lust filled eyes. I backed away, letting a nervous chuckle escape my lips as he took a step forward until my back hit the wall. He came closer, invading my personal space, placing his arms at either side of me successfully imprisoning me with no possible escape.

My gulp was visible I guess, for he smirked that evil smirk that I know so well.

‘A-abe…’ I put my hands on his chest, resting my head on his shoulder, sighing heavily. ‘We s-shouldn’t.’

‘Cai..’ he pulled away slightly and used his index finger to lift my chin making me look up, preventing to avoid his intense gaze no more.

‘We have the house to ourselves babe, I think we should take advantage. This never happen often.’ He then leaned in and pecked my lips softly, letting it linger before he pulled away, lips only a breath away and before I could stop myself I was leaning towards him wanting to prolong the kiss a moment more, I blushed furiously when I caught myself.

He chuckled which in turn made my insides go jelly. ‘Looks like I’m not the only one who’s eager after all.’

‘S-shut up..’ I pouted, leave him to always make fun of me when it comes to this, fucker.

‘Why are you so cute baby?’ he used the belt loops of my jeans to push our crotch closer making me flustered, he moved his lips on my neck letting his breath flicker on my heating skin, teasing me some more.

‘Uhn..’ I didn’t mean for that sound to come out but it escape my lips before I could even hold it.

Abe backed away while I glued my eyes on the floor, that was just embarrassing. I’m quite sure he’s staring at me with that sinister smile of his, what an ass! He loves it when I’m writhing in embarrassment. I’m also quite sure he loves tormenting me, sadistic bastard.

‘Who knew you could make such sexy hot noises babe, the sweet, innocent Caine. I should make you do that more often.’

‘W-what?! Abe what are y-’ he cut me off, lips pressing against mine in a bruising manner. I gasped and he took advantage and slid his tongue into my mouth, wrecking havoc. I was pushing him off gently as I was not comfortable with this.

Then the kiss turned gentler, more passionate as he moved his lips against mine softly, a contrast of the force he was using just a moment ago. My pushing hands turned to fist as I clutched his shirt pulling him closer effectively deepening the kiss. He moved his hand that was making circling motions on my hips lower, grasping my ass as he heaved me up and I instinctively wrap my legs on his waist.

I sensed him moving across the living room where we were and he dropped down on the couch with a grunt, making me straddle him and gave much needed friction between our burning arousal. He bucked his hips up as I was grinding down making us both moan shamelessly.

The kiss became messier and we rocked rougher against each other, shirts thrown in the expanse of the room not caring where they landed. He was pulling at my belt when there was a faint creak of the door opening going unnoticed as we were busy doing things.

‘WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!’ The loud boom of our father’s voice interrupted us, making me shriek in fear as I leaped out of Abe’s lap. We were frozen on the spot. I was on the floor and Abe was still on the couch, wide eyed.

Shit. Nothing good was going to come out of this.

Dad was obviously drunk making his face even redder because of the anger he had towards us, he was fuming.

This is the end of
us.

‘Explain yourself boy!’ He made his way over to Abe, I was sure he’d hit him like he always do and maybe I’ll get my fair share too. My parents hated Abe as much as they loved me, it was a dysfunctional way of living to be honest. I was the goody two shoes and Abe was the black sheep, at least in their eyes anyway.

He swung at him, his fist landing on Abe’s jaw, I heard Abe groaned from the pain. I watched with horror, still glued to the floor not knowing what to do. Dad hit Abe again and again, he looked like a monster unable to control his anger all the while yelling at Abe about how he was a good for nothing son and corrupting me with his evil ways, there was blood dripping away from all the cuts Abe had in his face and that’s when I snapped.

‘S-stop… stop it.. STOP!!’ I screamed at the particularly hard blow he gave Abe’s stomach, I lunged at him and I ended up on his back, riding him. I put all my weight on him while I was grabbing at his neck effectively stopping him from hitting Abe.

‘Get off me Caine.’ He growled, prying my hands and it hurts so much cause he was a lot deal stronger, he managed to grab my hand and freed himself and he threw me across the room. I hit my head on the wall and let a whimper escape as I felt blood dripping from my wound. I saw that he was making his way on to me and saw Abe clutching his stomach as he slowly stood up.

Dad drew his foot back and I was sure his going to kick the shit out of me when I heard Abe shout, ‘Don’t you fucking dare touch him you monster!’ and he shoved Dad as hard as he could, making him stumble on fall on the floor.

Abe then went to help me up asking if I was okay, I nodded softly but whimpered when I saw the blood on his face dripping down his chest. We moved, trying to get to the door and out of the house before Dad could get up but we were a bit slow because I was limping, I twisted my ankle when I was thrown by our father.

Before Abe could even get the door open I was ripped away from him and was plunged to the side, Dad screaming curses asking Abe where the hell was he taking me. He gripped Abe and banged him on the wall. We were so helpless, I don’t know if we can escape this nightmare.

It all happened to fast, I saw Abe crumpled on the floor, all bloody and beat up and Dad, he was reaching for his gun that was in his holster, that’s where I scream bloody murder and moved as fast as I could to where Abe was.

I heard a shot, the gun went off and then everything went black.


I bolted upright, making Abe slid to the other side of the bed with a soft groan. I thought the nightmares stopped. They weren’t coming for months now but then Abe came back and so was this.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was the mystery you've all been waiting to be reveled. After this maybe two, three more chapters and it's the end.
So yeah, I've updated this just because I'm depressed.

If any of you is reading Sew Me Shut, it's been reported for spelling/grammar errors which I don't know why, I mean I've tried to write it as best as I could. I'll go over it and see/check what's wrong and edit so everything will be okay again.

I didn't know it'd be this frustrating. :(