My famous last words

Tempting.

* Frank's P.O.V *

" Frank, I'm home"Mom yelled from the kitchen. Gerard and I had gone down to the cinema room where we had become really comfortable.
" Okay, Mom" I yelled back. I removed my hand from Gerard's and pulled the blanket away.
We were watching Titanic, I didn't even know how, but it was there, and we were watching it.
" Where you going ?" Gerard asked. He was about to stand up when he saw that I had gotten up.
" Nothing, I'll be right back" I said. Gerard nodded and I left the room and went into the kitchen.

Mom was really busy putting things on it's rightful places and arranging stuff when I arrived.
" Did you--"

" mhm " Mm nodded, she took something out of the bag and handed it over to me.
" Thanks " I said. I then returned to the room where Gerard had almost fallen asleep.
I placed myself right beside him and watched him in his sleep.
He was so cute, I thought. I had never seen him sleep before, so this was really big for me.
I lent down for a minuet to hear his breathing. It was normal.
I then leaned down and our lips collided.

Gerard was a little shocked at first and pushed back. " Frank, what are you doing ?" He said wiping away the drool around his mouth.
" What ? nothing" I answered innocently. Gerard only shook his head and lied back on his spot again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I haven't written for so long. I have been busy with random shit and haven't had time to write, I'll try and update sooner next time.
Keep reading.

xoxo.