Sequel: I Tried My Best
Status: Good Bad More?

Nothing without you by my side

1/1

Randy was waiting on her, he had been for hours but she hadn’t shown, then days went by, then months and soon a year had passed. He missed her so much his heart to this day would leap out of his chest every time his phone would ring, his head would turn every time he’d get a waft of some shampoo or something that smelled like her. But like all the times before that and all the times that would come after it wouldn’t be here.

It wouldn’t be his Elizabeth, his darling wife, he’d never speak to her again, she’d never walk through the house again, she’d never sneak up on him and scare him while watching some Scary movie, and she wouldn’t even be at peace ever. His Elizabeth would be destined to wonder the earth as a spirit, a ghost, whatever you want to call it that’s what his Elizabeth would be...

Randy was standing over an empty grave that had his wife name above it, but he knew the truth, he knew that something bad had happened to his wife; he knew the cops had found the blood, so to them that was it that was the end, his wife was dead even though they had no body. They’d given up, but he hadn’t, dead or alive he was going to find his wife…

“Don’t bull shit me.” HE yelled at a cop he’d been standing and fighting with him for twenty minutes now, “Sir you need to calm down there is nothing we can do with the case it’s went cold.” The cop told him calmly. “Went cold, bull shit it was never hot, you found a little blood and just told me she was dead.” It was easy to tell Randy was very frustrated..

“You didn’t do any more searching and now you’ve given up.” He said ready to cry he missed his wife, and he wasn’t ready to let go, or believe she was dead, he was grieving in the worst kind of way. No one had given him any proof she was dead, “It’s been two years.” The cop said trying again to reason with him.

“No it’s been two years tomorrow.” He told him correcting the cop, “And you still don’t know she’s dead, you found no evidence to support a killing you found a minimal amount of blood.” HE said before just walking off he was fuming mad but he couldn’t do anything else he’d try everything, the cops, FBI, even a private eye.

No one came up with anything new though, he even sought out a medium, she was some help but not much came from that she’d gave him a small lead but nothing the cops would look at…

The wind was still the leave around him where dying and falling off the tree’s as he stood looking down at the empty grave, his dark chocolate eyes filled to the brim with tears. Rolling down his face streaking his rosy cheeks, falling off his face and done to the cold lifeless dirt.

His hands where place behind his back his head bowed down as if he were paying respect to his loved one instead of just being sad about not knowing, “I swear I’m going to find out, baby I’m not going to let you just be gone.” He was almost sobbing by now “I’m nothing without you by my side, I need you baby Cause I'm not all right when you go.” He told the grave pretending it was her though he knew it wasn't
♠ ♠ ♠
Has been edited and has a new layout