Status: Skiree will return in Skiree: Demon Wars

Skiree: Path of The Dragon

Return to Lordoris

Skiree awoke in her den she looked at Shatterix snoreing peacefully and whispered in his ear "going out to get a drink be back in a bit sleep well my love". Skiree walked outside and ran to the river it was still night out and Skiree just couldent sleep she had been haveing problems since she had met the Spirit of Wisdom. She dipped her head into the water and opened her eyes fish scattered and she pulled back. Skiree then looked at her tail and roled her eyes then she wiped it and a black smoke came out and formed Sharra she cracked her neck and said "you know being your shadow sister is hard I barelly get any free time for myself". Skiree smiled "well nows your chance how are we going to get into Zarmus"? Sharra roled a rock into the river and replyed "useing a portal of corse but its tricky prohaps we can find a human scientist to build one for us but it will be hard". Skiree nodded "well we will have to try Sharra I know you want your freedom but we need your help when this is all over you can go do what you want with yourself but untill then we have to stay together". Sharra nodded "I understand and I'm sorry for trying to kill you last month". Skiree laughed "I told you already that you were forgiven". Sharra nodded then turned back into smoke and went back into Skiree's tail. The sun was now riseing and flying class was about to begin. Three hours later Skiree and Shatterix were standing on a ledge looked out over a wide cliff. Raptorix Shatterix's father stepped forward and said "to fly you must be strong at heart and be able to keep yourself at peace". He looked at Shatterix and pushed him off the cliff Skiree yelped and watched her best friend fall threw the mist. She turned at said "Raptorix you just killed him". Raptorix grinned then Skiree heard Shatterix say "this is fun". Skiree looked back and gasped "Shatterix your flying". He laughed and said "its not as hard as it looks and its really fun come on try it Skiree". Skiree looked down then backed up "oh no not me I cant". Then Raptorix pushed her off too Skiree cryed out as she fell then she started slowing untill she was floating in air. Skiree looked at her wings out and carrieing her up ward she laughed in surprise "wow I'm flying".....
♠ ♠ ♠
Skillet: Hero would been the song for this series if it was made into a movie :)