Status: Skiree will return in Skiree: Demon Wars

Skiree: Path of The Dragon

Beast Demon Saga: Counter Attack

Shatterix and Cara both laughed they had won but Cara stopped then she put her ear on the ground. She gasped then said "oh no Shatterix its not done with us yet". She was right the beast demon had broken into smaller demons and was now getting ready to swarm them. Shatterix and Cara backed up agenst each other watching each others back. The lesser beast demons attacked at once Cara pulled out two short steel swords and jumped into the crowd and started slicing away. Shatterix ran forth and let lose a turrent to fire burning several beasts. Cara dodged a beam of darkness and roled underneath a beast then stabbed it in the back killing it. She killed several before meeting back up with Shatterix "there are way too many of them we cant possible kill them all". Shatterix smiled "its ok we dont need to look up". Cara did look up and a metal dragon slammed into the ground and let out a screechy roar then shot missles from its wings blowing up a large amount of beasts. Shatterix and Cara finished off what was left. Then the robot dragon said "greetings allies I am Dragonx I am the spawn of science and Dr. Carion". Shatterix sighed in joy "thank the gods". Dragonx was a bronx adult dragon with green glowing eyes with protective plates running down his back to protect him from danger. Dragonx let out a snarl "enemy life forms detected welpling and elf are too fall back and allow me to battle the enemy". Cara grabbed Shatterix's tail and started dragging him back into the compound. She ran into the main room and said "doc you had a robot the whole time yet you dident even bother to use him"? Dr.Carion turned around "he's kind of a prototype so he is unpredictable thats why I dident deploy him sooner was afrad he would attack the wround thing but his vitals are doing fine and he is doing well". Then black tenticles shot out of the ground and started twisting together Shatterix gasped "oh come on will this thing die already". It came together and formed a giant snake it coiled around Dragonx and started crushing him. Cara started running back outside Shatterix fallowed "hay what are you doing"? Cara stopped at the door "he cant take that thing alone Shatterix stay here and guard the doc ok". Shatterix nodded "ok just dont die out there". Cara nodded and smiled at Shatterix "al try my best". Then she ran out loading her bow and firing on the beast....
♠ ♠ ♠
Shatterix is right the beast dosent seem to die