Status: Skiree will return in Skiree: Demon Wars

Skiree: Path of The Dragon

Beast Demon Saga: Defeat

Cara let her arrow fly it nailed the beast in the eye making it let go of Dragonx and backing up then she heard a voice in her head "you are a foolish elf to be aidding the pure one I promise you no mercy will come when my army destroys Lordoris". Cara fell to the ground in pain "ahh who are you"? The voice hissed and laughed "I am Noxus demon lord of curruption you will come to my realm and be my qween or suffer with the rest of your foolish friends". Cara put her heads over her ears trying hard to block out the voice "stop this you monster I have no reasion to join you I will find you and put an arrow in your black heart". Cara then looked up and saw the beast demon fire a dark beam at the compound destroying it completelly "no Shatterix, Dr. Carion no". The demon in her head laughed "you can be spered from joining them Cara". Cara banged her head on the ground "not in your life". Cara then felt the ground tremble and Dragonx walked up to her and bowed "climb about we need to see if the master made it out in time". Cara replyed "what do you mean"? Dragonx grinned "I sent out a warning to the masters main computer when the beast attacked me thats why I told you too fall back". Cara nodded then climbed onto his back Dragonx let out a roar and took to the air looking for any sign of life. Care looked too then she saw the portal destroyed "oh no Skiree cant get back". Dragonx nodded "yes I felt the life force of the pure one enter the portal prohaps theres a way from the demon world". Cara nodded "prohaps indeed". Then she saw a red wing sticking out of the sand Cara pointed and said "theres Shatterix buryed in the sand there". Dragonx landed and dug Shatterix out he spat sand out of his mouth and said "that just plain sucked". Dragonx looked around "where is the master"? Shatterix looked at him "he went crazy and wouldent leave the compound I think he's dead". Dragonz nodded "then I have no reasion to continue to be active". Cara ran up to him "now dont get glumy you can come with us Dragonx and help us get revenge for your master". Dragonx nodded "yes but then what will I do"? Cara thought about that "defend Lordoris like a what a real dragon would do keep fighting".....
♠ ♠ ♠
would hate to be Dragonx right now