Status: Skiree will return in Skiree: Demon Wars

Skiree: Path of The Dragon

Two Shards

Skiree and payed close attention to Darkfangs story she even had layen down next to him. Skiree thought for a moment her mother and father and refused to tell her about there victory over Viparion she only knew about the death gods existence from Raptorix and he dident ever tell her much. Skiree nodded as Darkfang finished "so you see Skiree the path you walk is know as the path of the dragon its a test all dragons must go threw before they can be at peace finding the shards is your test". Skiree nodded "but Darkfang you said they were shattered into five diffrent worlds how am I going to get to the other three"? Darkfang thought for a moment then said "this meeting was ment to happen which means I am ment to help you find the other shards I can create a portal to Earth the world of the humans you must find the one know as the world binder he will have the next shard but first I will give you mine". Darkfang focused his energy and spat out a black gem then said "absorb it into your tail like you did the first shard". Skiree nodded and placed her tail by the shard then she willed the pure fire to absorb it. The black fire shard sparked and turned into mush then it went into Skiree's tail and turned it even darker. Darkfang smiled in pride "good now fallow me we must get to the portal I have a feeling Snakeion wont be happy with us". He got to his feet and walked into a cave Skiree fallowed him then he said "the portal to earth is here take it there find the life binder and take him to Lordoris then find a way into the forth portal to get the shard there and finally get into Snakeion's lair and get the last shard and us your power to defeat him". Skiree nodded "but wait out about Shatterix and the others"? Darkfang nodded "Shatterix's path of the dragon is much diffrent then yours Skiree he has a diffrent destiny". Skiree nodded "but will we see each other again"? Darkfang looked at her "that is not for me to choose young dragoness now enter the portal and find the shard". Skiree nodded and jumped in she had work to do....
♠ ♠ ♠
hay did Skiree send me a letter she wanted to meet me.....lol