Status: Skiree will return in Skiree: Demon Wars

Skiree: Path of The Dragon

Frostarus City

It took two days to reach Frostarus City Shatterix, Dragonx, Cara, his parents, and Skiree's parents watched the other dragons. Many were crying from there loss some were angry and wanted to take action. A lone female welpling was crying over her dying mother Shatterix walked up to her and said "are you alright"? The female looked up at him and nussled him "its not fair why is this happening"? Shatterix nussled her back "I dont know miss I wish I did know but I dont my names Shatterix whats yours"? the young dragoness sighed tears stinging her bright blue eyes "Nmara". Shatterix sat next to her and said "al take care of you if you want". Nmara nodded she was a golden color with four horns coming from the back of her head, and a nose horn similer to Shatterix's. She nodded "I would like that". Then she nussled him again and cuddled up to him for warmth Shatterix nussled her back and said "dont worrie I have a friend who is working to find a way to stop this". Nmara nodded "its so cold here". Shatterix wrapped her in his wings "I know but this is our last safe place to life". He knew that wasent true and Nmara proble did too but he stayed close to her and dicided to cling on to hope....

***

The portal opened and Skiree hoped out she had landed on an island and near by was a city one like she had never seen before. Skiree looked around "so this is Earth its roomy". It was night and she watched boats move down a river then she layed down in a bush if the humans saw her she would be in danger. Humans destroyed what they dident understand that was one of the things Skiree and learned from her perents humans wernt bad just lost and confused they saw things diffrentlly then how dragons saw things. Then she looked around one last time before closeing her eyes and going to sleep towarrow she would look for the life binder.

END
♠ ♠ ♠
Skiree will return soon hope you enjoyed reading this cause I enjoyed writting it XD