Status: Skiree will return in Skiree: Demon Wars

Skiree: Path of The Dragon

A Human in The Vally

Skiree and Shatterix fluttered around both enjoying there new ability to fly Raptorix joined them and said "are you two enjoying yourselfs". Shatterix and Skiree both said "yes". Raptorix nodded "good as of now you both walk the path of the dragon learn your elements well and always fight for what you think is right". Skiree and Shatterix nodded with smiles then Shatterix asked "father did you have to push us off the cliff like that did you know we were going to fly"? Raptorix smiled "nope I really thought you would both plummet to your deaths but its the only way a welpling can learn to fly". Skiree then asked "so we could have died then"? Raptorix nodded "yep and your mother would have killed me with a storm or something"? Skiree sighed "well were flying now so I guess it dosent matter". They landed back on the ledge and Raptorix said "well thats good for today training will continue tomarrow morning you two may do as you like for the rest of the day". Skiree and Shatterix bowed and ran off to play they went to there favorite place in the vally the river. Skiree let Sharra out and asked "do you want to play with us and get to know us Sharra"? Sharra refused and sat down on the grass then closed her eyes to sleep. Skiree and Shatterix jumped into the water and had fun then as they were playing Skiree saw a rolled up cloth come down from the waterfall and float down the river. She fallowed it and pushed it ashore then unrolled it and gasped in the cloth a human boy was sleeping. He had black hair, wore a brown shirt and pants with a dagger strapped to his belt. Skiree spat ice into a peace of seaweed and put it on the boys face. Shatterix and Sharra rushed over to her both were surprised to see the boy. She groaned and then Skiree said "get Cara she will know what to do".....
♠ ♠ ♠
ITS ME I'M IN THE STORY ALRIGHT.....
just kidding thats not me would be cool though