Status: Skiree will return in Skiree: Demon Wars

Skiree: Path of The Dragon

Jarion The Runaway

Two hours passed as Cara treated the boy trying to wake him up Skiree, Shatterix, and Sharra stood outside of Cara's house awaiting for Cara to come out. Finally Cara walked out and said "he's awake I already told him that he's in a vally full of dragons please try not to frighten him". Skiree nodded and walked inside the boy was sitting on the ground with a cup in his hand and a blanket dropped over his shoulders. Skiree walked up to him and said "please do not be scared I wont hurt you". The boy looked at Skiree and replyed "your a welpling right are you the one who saved me"? Skiree nodded "yes I did I was playing in the river with my friends when I found you". The boy nodded "thank you I am Jarion I ran away from my home to become a hero but was attcked by bandits they captured me and wrapped me in that cloth then threw me into the river". Skiree sat next to him and smiled "that must have been quite a adventure you know winter will be setting in soon right". Jarion nodded "yes I was hopeing to find a tavern or something to stay in untill winter passed". Skiree got to her feet and said "welcome to Wing Song Vally we are friendlly to most people so your safe with us". Jarion nodded "thank you miss can I know your name"? Skiree smiled again "I am Skiree the red welpling is "shatterix and the black one is my sister Sharra dont worrie you got friends here". The boy smiled and nodded then Skiree walked back outside and went up to Shatterix and said "we have a new friend Shatterix please dont do anything that might upset the human please". Shatterix nodded then said "we still dont have a way of getting into the demon world". Cara's ears twiched and she said "a way into the demon world I know a human scientist who makes portals we could go to the human lands and find him". Skiree thought for a moment "thats a long walk from here". Sharra laughed "if I'm not correct we can fly now so its not as far as we think". Skiree nodded "yes we can fly but not that far our wings arnt grown fully yet". Shatterix thought for a moment "we could fly most of the way then fly if we can get a windy day". Skiree nodded "yes I'm part storm maker I could make us a windy day". Cara then said "but you would age 5 years if you did Skiree we have to wait". Skiree nodded "I understand".....
♠ ♠ ♠
LINKIN PARK: BY MYSELF

thats would be the song if this was a movie :)