Status: Skiree will return in Skiree: Demon Wars

Skiree: Path of The Dragon

The Quest Begins Anew

Skiree, Cara, Shatterix, and Sharra got ready to leave Wing Song vally they said there good byes to there familys and began to leave however Jarion ran up to them and said "wait I want to come too". Skiree turned and said "we are going to go to the demon world are you sure its a good idea for a human boy to come into a place he most likelly wont be comeing out of". Jarion pulled out his dagger "I'm not scared I can handle myself please let me come with you". Skiree nodded "fine but please stay close to us and dont get lost". Jarion nodded and they continued it dident take them long to run into truble Skiree and Shatterix were walking side by side when orcs jumped out with cross bows. One laughed and said "three dragon welplings a boy and a elf maidan going in the pot tonight". Skiree growled and froze her tail then she jumped up ans smacked the orc that had talked over the head with her tail then head butted the other orc in the fack knocking them both out. Shatterix stood blinking then said "wow Skiree you have gotten better since you and Sharra faced off". Sharra smiled "thats cause we have been training battleing each other untill nather of us can stand". Skiree nodded "yep we have been working hard on speed and strangth". The team continued to the drakal villige of Skalma where they bought supplies for Cara and Jarion as well as some food for Shatterix who was hungry from not eatting breakfest that morning. Skiree wondered how long it would take to get to the human lands and then to Cara's contact. The group then stayed the night at a tavern which the three dragons had to sleep in the barn while Cara and Jarion got to sleep in the tarvern. Skiree and Shatterix cuddled close to each other like they had since they had started dateing. Sharra slept alone and sometimes dident sleep at all this was one of those nights she sat up watching a spider feast on a fly then she sighed and said to herself "that fly is us then we get to the demon world we stand no chance".....
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that fly was just unlucky not like things will be that bad right???