Status: Skiree will return in Skiree: Demon Wars

Skiree: Path of The Dragon

A One Sided Fight

The group arrived at a wide river that rushed threw the mountains and over a fall. Skiree looked around for a place to cross but found none "theres no way to cross from-" Just as she was about to finish they heard a loud roar coming from behind. Skiree and the group all turned around to see a huge demon it was attacking the drakal villige. Skiree looked around that Shatterix said "your insane if your planning to fight that". Skiree turned and said "well I'm not just going to let the thing kill them". Then she and Sharra ran off thwords the demon. It crushed the tavern and killed everyone inside Skiree yelled out at it "STOP YOU HUGE POOP HEAD". Then she jumped at it only to get swatted like a fly and hit a tree "oww that hurt". Sharra tryed not to laugh then she attacked fireing black ice shards at the beast. It turned around and roared at her fearcelly then it fired off a beam of darkness at Sharra. Sharra just had time to dodge as the beam cut into the earth and destroyed a house. Shatterix, Jarion, and Cara arrived ready for battle Cara knoked an arrow and fired it. The arrow had a bomb tied to it and it exploded the moment it hit the demon's back knocking the demon forward. Skiree got to her feet blood dripped from her forehead where a small cut was bleeding. Skiree ran at the demon again climbing up its back and bitting its neck. The bease turned its head all the way around in a sicking snap and fired a dark beam at point blank blasting Skiree to the ground in a pile of smoke. Shatterix ran to her fearing the worst he jumped down into the crater that Skiree's impact had made and rushed to her "Skiree are you ok please be ok". Skiree groaned and looked into Shatterix's eyes "I think I just messed up bad". Shatterix looked at Cara "no you dident you did fine just please stay with me". Skiree wanted to close her eyes and sleep but she knew there was a chance that she might not ever wake up so she fought herself trying to stay stay awake "Shatterix am I going to die"? Shatterix cuddled close to her protecting her from the disbry of the battle "no your going to be ok" He looked for Cara who was firing arrow after arrow at the demon then he yelled out "CARA GET OVER HERE NOW". Cara looked over to him and nodded then began running thwords Skiree and Shatterix. The demon tryed to crush her but she dove into the crater at the last moment and landed next to Shatterix.....
♠ ♠ ♠
oh yeah this is bad