Status: Skiree will return in Skiree: Demon Wars

Skiree: Path of The Dragon

Enter The Human Lands

Skiree, Cara, Shatterix, and Jarion ran across a fallen log and crossed the river then they ented the desert that marked the border into the human lands. Skiree flapped her wings and said "me and Shatterix will go on ahead and try and slow it down get to the contact Cara". Cara nodded and the two welplings took to the air at first struggleing but getting the hang of it fast. They fluttered to the beast demon and took turns firing at it once in a while the beast would firing back at them. Skiree dodged a dark beam not wanting to get hit by that again. She was still wounded from the blast she had taken she even thought that a few of her wing bones were broken cause it hurt to fly. Shatterix watched Skiree carefully so she dident get hit again he fired a turret of fire at the beast pushing it back but it was useless the beast demon just kept walking. Skiree finally said "we go to take him down aim for his legs". Shatterix nodded and fired at the demon's legs Skiree froze one and rammed it shattering its leg and making the demon fall to the ground. Skiree and Shatterix both sighed "we did it we stopped the beast demon". Then it let out a roar that sounded like a laugh and a new leg grew and the demon got to its feet. Shatterix sighed "oh come on really". Skiree blasted the same leg but this time it dident freeze and the demon laughed "greetings pure one I an Snakeion of Zarmus it is an honer to finally meet you". Skiree cracked her neck and said "why are you doing this"? The demon Snakeion was controling let out another roar "because your world is imperfect and it must be made perfect but dont fear we dont want to kill you all insteed if you give me the pure fire I will make you Skiree my qween". Skiree spat in descust "and what would become ok everyone else". Snakeion smiled "they would be enslaved to do our bidding of corse". Skiree snarled "no not if you gave me hundreds of worlds to rule Snakeion I will stop you". Snakeion's demon nodded "as you wish Skiree then your shadow sister will be forever suffering". Skiree gasped "she's alive"? Snakeion smiled "she's a demon there for after she die's she returns to me hahaha". Skiree growled "let her go Snakeion". Snakeion laughed "and let you be happy I think not welpling". Then Snakeion releashed the demon and it continued thwords its target....
♠ ♠ ♠
Snakeion can posses any of his demons