Status: Skiree will return in Skiree: Demon Wars

Skiree: Path of The Dragon

The Contact: Dr.Carion

Cara and Jarion made there way inside a high teck compound. Cara fired her bow at a robot with a sword was ran at her. It exploded and fell to the ground she smiled and jumped over its head and continued into the main room where an old man sat in a chair watching the battle going on outside. Cara walked up to him and said "good evening doc". Dr. Carion turned around and said "Cara where did you come from"? Cara smiled "no time my friends are slowing the creture down but its only a matter of time we need to use your portal". The docter nodded "the two welplings are your friends well I was going to just zap both that monster and the two welplings but seeing as how there allies I will just zap the monster". He pressed a buttion and a laser fired from the top of the compound and nailed the beast demon in the face and knocking it down. Cara jumped for joy "nice shot doc". Dr. Carion laughed "that should give your friends time to get inside my compound I never thought I would get the chance to meet a dragon let alone two welplings". Cara nodded "there good". Jarion was tinkering with a control pad Dr.Carion got to his feet and said "boy please put that down now"? Jarion nodded and put the pad on a desk then looked up to see Skiree and Shatterix run in both looked tired. Skiree was panting and she had a fresh cut across her snout. Shatterix was limping and looked ready to calapse. Skiree walked up to Cara and said "we cant keep this up that thing just wont die". Cara nodded "its ok we made it". Dr. Carion walked up to Skiree and said "it is good to meet you miss I do belive you need to use my portal". Skiree nodded "yes I do however no one can go with me none of you have a peace of the black fire only I do". Shatterix stepped forward "then will stay here and make sure the beast demon dose that destroy the portal". Skiree walked up to him and kissed him Shatterix kissed her back and said "get that shard Skiree and come back alive". Skiree nodded then Dr. Carion said "the portal is ready one trip to the demon world coming up".....
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to have a Sy-Fy twist to the series and that may come often