‹ Prequel: The Beginning
Status: Active

The Promise

When good and bad collide, and enemies become lovers what can go wrong? The answere to that is everything. When Dumbledore's only daughter falls for Tom Riddle, only to realize it was a mistake, it throws her fraternal triplets into a life full of lies, deceit, and nothing but trouble. The innocent one isn't so innocent, the outgoing one isn't what she appears, and the unbreakable one isn't as unbreakable as she seems to be.
One girl is fighting to escape the fate of being the daughter of the Dark Lord, the other two have to face the fact that their the daughter's of a convicted criminal. The two youngest find out that their sister is keeping secrets but in a world where the only people you can trust are friends and family, what will happen to the Dumbledore sister's? Will they prevail and come out on top with those whom they have fallen for? Or will they be a fairytale future wizards tell their kids? Or will they be three girls who are praised for their strengths in a war they should never have had to fought.
Ties are made and broken, and love is the one thing they all cling to. The only thing that never seems to change in their story is an eight year olds promise to her mother, a promise she made the night her mother was murdered. We can't choose our life, but we can choose what we do with it. The oldest will sacrifice it all for her family, the middle child will learn that it's not the outcome of the battle but the courage of those who fought, and the youngest will learn that life is a gift that can be taken away in the flick of a wrist.
  1. Diagon Alley
    A very unusual combination and there is only one in existence, the one you hold
  2. Hogwarts Express
    "Yes I am a first year, but I'm also Dumbledore's granddaughter..... Do you really want to take that chance?"
  3. Sorting Hat
    Well here's another Riddle , your sisters are Gryffindors through and through which makes sense since both their parents were
  4. Potions
    The ebony haired man looked at the red head keeping his cold physique but on the inside he was smiling proudly and she could tell.
  5. Grandfather Dumbledore
    Trinity laughed while Albus regarded Bree with kind eyes
  6. Of Brooms and Boys
    “Don’t worry Ron, grandfather won’t expel him.” Bree said comfortingly.
  7. Fluffy
    Thats right now I'm going to bed before either of you come up with a plan to get us killed, or worse expelled
  8. Troll
    Trninity scolded giving him a Snape worthy glare before hurrying off after Hermione.
  9. Quidditch
    "So what did the little princess do to anger the tower guard?" Bree asked.
  10. Severus Snape
    "I don't know, maybe he has a psycopath on the back of his head." Lilah said shrugging.
  11. Christmas
    "Knowing grandfather it means that you will know when the time comes." Lilah said smiling.
  12. The Mirror of Erised
    "It's nothing important, or worth sharing." Trinity said solemnly with unshed tears shining in her eyes.
  13. Nicholas Flamel
    Yeah it's more like a furry alligator." Bree said sarcastically.
  14. Dragons and Detentions
    Hagrid quickly patted his beard to put it out while Lilah got some water and dumped it on his beard so it would go out.
  15. Detention
    "Do you know what is hidden in the school at this very moment young ones?"
  16. Lord Voldemort
    "I want a pet man-eating unicorn." Lilah said suddenly breaking the silence.
  17. Tales of Mom
    "A picture of my man eating unicorn eating Goyle." Lilah said happily. "You don't want to feed him Goyle, The poor thing would probably die." Trinity said looking at her picture.
  18. Talking to Hagrid
    "I don't know how you children found out about the stone but I assure you it is perfectly well protected. Now you go back to your dormitories." She ordered
  19. Through the Trapdoor
    The other three laughed nervously as they looked at the youngest Dumbledore.
  20. The Final Step
    Your right, I don’t want Snape slobber on me
  21. Retrieving thy Friends
    "Didn't think about that one but since you are right there please charm the harp before we end up as dog chow." Trinity said
  22. House Cup
    They were not going to leave each other’s sides any time soon.
  23. Madness
    "Are you sure she isn’t a Slytherin?"
  24. Diagon Alley
    Lucius stated causing Trinity to unconsciously flinch.
  25. Second Year Sorting
    "Miss Lovegood what do you think you are doing?"
  26. The Great Power of Blackmail
    "Honestly you two are lucky you weren't expelled."
  27. Herbology
    "What gave you the bright idea to stick your finger in its mouth?"
  28. Howler
    "Look everyone, Weasley's got himself a howler."
  29. Cornish Pixies
    "This class is going to be ridiculous."
  30. Mudblood
    You people are the most self-centered arses I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.
  31. Enemies of the Heir Beware
    "I prefer overlord."
  32. Liberry
    "That's what I said, liberry.
  33. Furry Alligator
    "Don't worry, the furry alligator will stand guard."