‹ Prequel: The Beginning
Status: Active

The Promise

Hogwarts Express

It was finally the day. The day when Trinity, Lilah, and Bree went to Hogwarts to start their first year. "Come on Trinity hurry up." an excited young brunette called up to her sister. "I'm coming down, hold on a moment for Merlin's sake." Trinity shot back going down the stairs to where her sisters stood waiting. All three of them laughed and chattered excitedly about going to Hogwarts as they walked down to the kitchen. There their grandfather waited for them with a surprise for the three sisters.
Setting on the table were three small woven baskets that each carried one of the three girls names. The eleven year olds looked to their grandfather excitedly who smiled back. "Go ahead and open them these three are to be your familiars." he said regarding the children with kind eyes. Trinity, Bree and Lilah opened their boxes excitedly to reveal three young kittens staring up at them. Lilah had a light brown one withe black stripes flowing across it. "Gollum." She said looking at the kitten and deciding its name.
Bree had a white one with longer fur. She smiled picking up her kiten and snuggling it up to her cheek. "Willow is your name." She said holding it close to her chest and stroking its head lovingly. Trinity's was a dark brown and black with a black m on its forehead. "You'll be Muse, being of inspiration." Trinity said smiling. "Ahh very well, now if you may' we must be off to the train staion." He drawed smiling. The girls excitedly grabbed their stuff and walked outside with their bags. Once outside they grabbed their grandfathers robe as he apparated to Kings Cross.
"Now my children this is where we part." Albus said with a smile. "You know what you have to do once you get on the train so be careful." he stated. "And don't get into too much trouble." He whispered with that mischeivious glint in his eyes. "We'll." Said Bree. "Try our." Said Lilah. "Best." Trinity finished smiling at her grandfather. "I know you will." He stated. "Now off you go, don't want to be late for your first day." he added. He watched as the three crossed the street and all three girls waved to him before dissapearing into the station. He waved back to them laughing at their mundane clothes before dissapearing into the shrubbery and apparating to Hogwarts.
Their stuff was already at Hogwarts, minus their kittens and their wands, courtesy of their grandfather. Lilah carried a small bag with and extending charm on it that held their robes, money for sweets, and their favorite muggle candy. The girls entered the station and walked to the barrier of 9 and 3/4. They held hands making sure to keep together and not get lost in the sea of muggles that swirled around them. A couple passerbys looked at them oddly ut the girls were to wrapped up in excitement to notice what was going on around them.
A family of red heads stood at the barrier when the three girls finally arrived at the brick wall. The mother looked very frazzled as she was ushering them through the barrier and on to the platform. After all of them were through the Dumbledore sisters walked onto the train platform. Bree and Lilah were looking at the embracing families sadly when Trinity pulled them out of their reverie. "Come on Grandfather wants us to check in with Min- I mean Professor Mcgonagall before we find a copartment." Trinity siad. The others nodded and climbed onto the crowded train. "On second thought you two go find a compartment and I'll find Mcgonagall." Trinity said handing her cat to Bree and separating from her sisters.
Trinity walked down the train toward where her grandfather told her Minerva would be. The rad head had just reached the prefect compartment when a flustered Mcgonagall came swooping down the hall. Her eyes scanned the train and landed on Trinity. "Well you must be Trinity." She stated looking at the young girl. "At your service professor." Trinity replied politely. The old woman smiled slightly. "So it is safe to assume that you and your sisters are safe on the train and had no trouble?" She inquired. "Yes Professor." Trinity answered. " Very well then, you may go join your sisters in their compartment." She stated entering the prefects compartment.
Trinity laughed walking off to find her sisters. She soon found them but not in the way she wanted too. The youngest Dumbledore sisters were sitting with a red haired, and raven haired boy. Looming in the doorwaywas a platinum blonde with slicked back hair. Two goons were standing behind him tryin to act threatning. "Red hair, hand me down robes, you must be a Weasley." The boy said. Trinity rolled her eyes. She could tell this kid was an arrogant pureblood whom thought he was better then every one else. "Why don't you crawl back to your father and leave us alone." Bree said irratatedly.
Trinity pushed the two goons out of her way and pulled out her wand knowing this wasn't going to be pretty. "Why should I listen to you, you filthy little b-" he stopped abruptly when Trinity pushed her wand into the small of his back. "Choose your next word carefully Blondie." She drawed in a bored tone. "Go ahead." He said looking at me over his shoulder. "Not like you could do any damage since you're a first year just like me." He finished thinking he had the upper hand. Trinity smirked at the boy and laughed out loud at his arrogance.
"Yes I am a first year, but I'm also Dumbledore's granddaughter," She stated. "Do you really want to take that chance?" Trinity asked. He shook his head. "Good now go before I change my mind." She said stepping back and watching him stumble back and down the hall as quickly as he could. "The red head rolled her eyes and looked back to her sisters. "Can't you two ever stay out of trouble?" She asked before turning to the other two in the compartment. "Hello I'm Trinity Dumbledore, the eldest of the Dumbledore sisters." she intoduced. "I'm Ron Weasley." said the the red haired boy shaking her hand. "I'm Harry Potter." Said the raven haired boy. "Well it's nice to meet you two." Trinity said with a smile.
They sat for a while laughing and talking about different things. Ron was just about to try magic when a frizzy haired girl came in. "Have any of you seen a toad, a boy named Neville has lost his?" She asked. They all shook their head no when she noticed Ron ready to do magic. "Oh are you doing magic?" she asked and Ron nodded. "Well let's see then." she said watching. "Sunshine, daises, butter mellow. Turn this stupid fat rat yellow." Ron said flicking his wand at the rat, but nothing happened. "Are you sure that's a real spell?" She asked. "Well it's not a really good one." She stated.
"She's right, here is a real spell." Trinity said. She pulled out her wand and pointed it at Harry's glasses. "aculuss repairum" She said and just like that Harry's glasses were as good as new. "I'm Hermionie Granger by the way." the girl stated. "Bree" Lilah" "And Trinity Dumbledore." Trinity finished. "Ron Weasley." Ron said. "Harry Potter." Harry said. "Wow you're really him aren't you, and you are really the Dumbledore sisters?" she asked. They nodded. Hermionie smiled before going to leave. "It was nice to meet you oh and by the way you should put your robes on we'll bee arriving soon." she said before leaving. They changed and soon arrived at Hogwarts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love
http://www.polyvore.com/hogwarts_express/set?id=36817720 Outfits