‹ Prequel: The Beginning
Status: Active

The Promise

Madness

"I wonder who the new teacher is gonna be this year." Lilah mused as they sat in Trinity's bedroom. "No idea, Grandfather won't even let it slip to us." Bree said from her seat at the desk in the corner of the room. "Well I have a pretty good guess based on the books we have to get this year." Trinity stated walking into the room with there Hogwarts letters. "By the way why do you two always congregate in my room?" Trinity asked handing them there letters. "Because we feel like it." Lilah said trying to read her letter upside down. Trinity took her letter and turned it right side up in her hands before sitting on the corner of her bed. "Fair enough." she mumbled.
"So who is our teacher?" Lilah asked excitedly. " Either a major Lockhart fan or" “Lockhart himself." Trinity stated for Bree. "Well it sounds like lots of fun." Yeah it does." Trinity said rolling her eyes. "Hey did any of you get any letters from Harry back?" Lilah asked. Trinity and Bree both shook their heads. "No why?" Bree asked. "Well I haven't heard anything back either and I wrote him enough letters." Lilah said. "Aww does someone have a crush on a certain Potter." Bree asked.
Trinity's eyes widened as she saw her youngest sister get deadly calm. "Bree, I think we should run now." Trinity whispered to her sister not taking her eyes off of Lilah. Lilah held up three fingers and slowly ticked them down. Trinity and Bree looked at each other as she got to one "RUN!!!" They screamed bolting out of the room and towards the stairs, Lilah hot on their heels. "Bree we make out of this alive and I'm gonna kill you." Trinity panted as they ran down the stairs, jumping the last six.
They then bolted down towards where the door was, ready to run out and hide. As they were running towards the door it opened and Albus and Severus stepped inside of the door. The two girls slid to a halt right in front of them before diving behind them. "Hide us." They said in unison. The two looked at them questioningly as Lilah came around the corner walking slowly towards them. "You two are dead." Lilah stated. "Me, but I didn't do anything, she's the one who made the comment." Trinity defended hiding behind Snape. "You helped her run though." Lilah stated advancing on them. "Lilah I have your favorite muggle candy." Severus said holding up a bag of skittles.
"Really?" Lilah asked instantly forgetting about her sisters. Severus tossed her the bag he had and she smiled before turning around. "Come on Bree let's go sit in Trinity's room again." She said skipping down the hall and up the stairs. Bree shrugged and followed Lilah quickly. "Now what was this all about?" Albus asked turning to his oldest granddaughter. "Well Bree decided to make a comment about Lilah having a crush on a certain boy and Lilah went off." Trinity stated. "And which boy is this?" He continued. "I don't know who is our new DADA teacher? Is it Lockhart or his biggest fan?" Trinity asked.
"It is Lockhart himself." Dumbledore answered. "Now who is this boy." He inquired. "Why don't you ask Lilah and find out Thanks for telling me the teacher though." Trinity said as she took off down the hall and up the stairs. Severus looked at Albus and snorted at the girls antics. "Are you sure she isn’t a Slytherin?" Severus asked. "No idea." The old wizard answered. "But I may need to talk to the sorting hat again when we get back to find out where she was supposed to be." Albus stated as he lead Severus to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY the next chapter starts the Chamber of Secrets and i am so siked!!!! I am getting the time turner from Prisoner of Azkaban, the Slytherin Locket from Half Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows, and the Golden snitch. You have like no idea how excited I am. Anyway enjoy the story and I will update soon.
Hey I just wrote this
and this is crazy
but I love feedback
so comment maybe ;)