‹ Prequel: The Beginning
Status: Active

The Promise

Diagon Alley

"Hey Grandfather, we just got a letter from the Weasley's, they want to know if we will meet them in Diagon Alley today to go shopping." Trinity yelled after they got breakfast on the table and she looked at the mail. "Well I suppose you ought to, that way Severus doesn't have to help you again this year." Albus said sitting down and starting on his breakfast. "Should I owl them back or will you patronus them?" Trinity asked looking at the three at the table. "I will patronus them as soon as I am done with breakfast." The three girls nodded before getting to eating.
* * * * * * *
Diagon Alley right outside Flourish and Blotts
"Lilah, Bree hurry up I think I spotted the Weasley’s." Trinity said grabbing a hold of her sisters hands and pulling them to where a group of red heads were standing. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Weasley." All three of them said when they reached the group. The two eldest Weasley’s turned around to the three girls and smiled. "Hello dears." Molly said hugging them all. The girls hugged her back before they broke apart and she looked them over. "Where's your grandfather dears?" She asked. " He had some things to do at Hogwarts so he just dropped us off and we made our way through the alley until we found you." Lilah said with a smile before all her and Bree turned to Ron and started talking to him.
"Grandpa said to give this to you as thanks for taking us today, he knows you need it." Trinity said handing her a small bag with some galleons in. Molly was about to object but Trinity held up her hand. "He said there were no buts." She stated with a smile before turning to join in the conversation with the others. They then made their way into the book store to stand in line for their books. "Harry." The Dumbledore sisters yelled with a smile as Mrs. Weasley started to brush him off. "And here is Gilderoy Lockhart." A voice announced as a tawny haired aristocratic man walked out from a back room smiling.
A lot of the females in the room gasped while the Weasley boys and the Dumbledore sisters rolled their eyes. Everyone clapped as he came out and smiled at the whole group. "Mom fancies him." Ron said to Harry and the others while his mom fixed her hair. She lightly slapped Ron on the shoulder for that before turning back and smiling up at Gilderoy. They all squeezed over as a cameraman from the daily prophet came in and snapped a photo of him. The man was about to snap another when Lockhart froze with his eyes trained on Harry.
"Can't be." he whispered. "Harry Potter." He said loudly enough for everyone to hear him. "Harry Potter." The camera man said excitedly grabbing the boy and pushing him up towards Gilderoy. "Gilderoy pulled Harry into his side and told the boy to smile for the front page while the man again started snapping pictures. "Ladies and Gentlemen what an extraordinary moment this is, when young Harry stepped into Flourish and Blotts today to order my auto biography "Magical Me". Lockhart paused as everyone started clapping again. "Which is coincidentally celebrating its 27 week on." Trinity tuned out the rest as she handed the money for her and her sisters books to Molly and made her way through the crowd.
Once to the outside she climbed up the stairs and made her way to where a certain platinum blond was standing. "What's new Blondie?" Trinity asked with a smile. The boy turned to her and returned the smile. "Nothing, just watching Potter wallow in his glory again." Draco stated. "Draco you know he doesn't enjoy this fame right?" She asked. He shrugged and turned toward the stairs. Trinity looked at him questioningly before looking down and seeing that he was heading for Harry, Ron, Hermione, and her sisters. Trinity quickly followed after him but it was too late.
"Bet you loved that didn't you Potter, famous Harry Potter can't even go to a book store without making the front page." Draco said blocking their path. Trinity came down the stairs and walked to her sisters side before whipping around to face Draco. "Draco stop." She pleaded but he ignored her. "Leave him alone." Ginny said standing right in front of the blonde. "Oh look Potter you have a girlfriend." Draco stated and was about to go on when the head of a snake cane fell upon his shoulder and he stepped aside. "Now now Draco play nicely." Lucius Malfoy stated pushing his son to the side.
"Mr. Potter." He stated. "Lucius Malfoy" He introduced holding out his hand. Harry shook it before he was pulled closer so Malfoy could see his scar. "That scar is legend, as is the wizard who gave it to you." Lucius stated causing Trinity to unconsciously flinch. Bree and Lilah both grabbed Trinity's and as if to give each other strength. "Voldemort killed my parents." Harry said yanking himself free. "He was nothing more than a murderer." Harry stated staring at Lucius. "You must be very brave to mention his name, or very foolish." The aristocrat stated. "Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself." Hermione said from her spot next to Bree.
"And you must be Miss Granger." Lucius said looking to Draco for confirmation, who nodded. "Yes Draco's told me all about you and your parents." The wizard stated. Hermione turned her head and looked over to where her mother and father were talking to Arthur before once again facing the man. "Muggles aren't they?" He asked. "And these three must be the Dumbledore sisters I have heard about. Although, I have heard a lot more about one, then the other two." He said looking at Trinity who just looked at him calmly. "Let me see red hair vacant expressions tatty secondhand books. You must be the Weasley's." He stated.
"Children, its crowded in here, let's go outside." Arthur said coming up behind the group. "Well Weasley Senior." Lucius stated looking at the man. "Lucius." Arthur greeted. "All that time at the ministry Arthur, all those extra raids, I do hope they're paying you over time, but judging by the state of this, I’d say not." He said still holding the book. "What's the use of being a disgrace to the name of a wizard if they don't even pay you well for it." Lucius inquired. "We have a very different idea about what disgraces the name of wizard Malfoy." Arthur stated. "Clearly." was the other terse reply.
"Associating with muggles." He stated before replacing Ginny's book in her cauldron. "And I thought your family could sink no lower." The blonde stated. "All see you at work." He said after watching the eldest Weasley. Lucius walked out and Draco walked over until he was right in front of Harry. "See you at school." He stated before leaving as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is my update for last week. Sorry that it is late and I should be updating again tonight or tomorrow because I may be loaning out my computer and I don't know when I would be getting it back so enjoy the chapter.