‹ Prequel: The Beginning
Status: Active

The Promise

Howler

After classes were over, for the morning Trinity and her sisters made their way down to the great hall. Lilah sat on one side of the table while Trinity and Bree sat on the other. They got situated and started to get themselves lunch when Harry, Ron, and Hermione came into the hall. Ron and Harry plunked down on the bench next to Lilah while Hermione took a seat next to Trinity. The Dumbledore sister's watched Ron with amusement as he used tape to try and fix his wand. "Just say it I'm doomed." He moaned after rolling the tape around his wand a couple times. "You're right, you're doomed." Harry said writing in his notebook for class.
Lilah and Bree giggled behind their hands watching their hopeless friend. Trinity and Hermione were engrossed talking about the morning classes. "Hello Harry." A blonde first year said excitedly as he came up to Harry and snapped a picture with his camera. The whole group turned to look at the boy who just blinded them. "I'm Colin Creevey, I'm in Gryffindor too." The boy stammered out. "Hi Colin nice to meet you." Harry said politely while Trinity laughed behind her hand. "Looks like Lilah isn't the only one with a crush on Harry." She whispered to Bree who started laughing as well. Lilah looked at her sisters. "Do I even want to know?" She asked. "Not particularly." Hermione, who had heard the whole thing, said.
Trinity and Bree were both looking at each other as if they were going to die when Dean Thomas cut in. "Ron? Is that your owl?" He questioned as a bird came flying into the hall. The bird flew down and tried to land, just to hit the chips on the table and knock himself out. Everyone in the great hall burst into giggles seeing the bird. "Bloody birds a menace." Ron said pulling a violent red letter from the birds beak. The owl then jumped up and took off again. "Oh no." Ron said looking at the envelope. "Look everyone, Weasley's got himself a howler." Seamus said causing kids to laugh. "Go on Ron, I ignored one from my Gran once, It was horrible." Neville stated.
Ron turned it over carefully and broke the wax sealing, opening the letter. As soon as it was open Molly Weasley's voice sounded loud and clear, causing Ron to drop the letter on the table and look at it in fear. "RONALD WEASLEY." It shouted before opening up into a mouth and continuing. "HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR, I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED. YOUR FATHER IS NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT. IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE WILL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME. Oh and Ginny dear congratulations on making Gryffindor, your father and I are so proud." The thing said before sticking its tongue out at Ron and ripping itself up. Ron looked down at the paper horrified.
"Well Ron it could have been a lot worse." Trinity said calmly eating her lunch as if nothing happened. "The thing almost bit my head off." He complained. "Your overreacting, I mean I have never gotten a howler yet by I know that what you just got was not bad at all." Trinity said before finishing and getting up to go to the next class with Hermione following. "Not bad at all?" He asked looking at the others. "Well she has been screamed at by Snape before and he's monstrous on some of his best days." Lilah said leaning in closer to the others. "Well you got me there." Ron said as they went back to eating.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not posting in a while i have been really busy and I have been having writers block on this one. So here is the next chapter so enjoy