‹ Prequel: The Beginning
Status: Active

The Promise

Mudblood

Trinity, Lilah, and Bree sat in the courtyard underneath a tree, while Ron and Hermione sat on a bench close by. The three girls looked up when they heard Oliver. "Where you going Flint? " "Oh this is not going to be good." Trinity said standing up and walking over to the group along with her sisters, Ron and Hermione. "Owing to the need to train their new seeker." Oliver read from the note. "You've got a new seeker. Who?" Oliver asked looking at the group. The Slytherins stepped out of the way to reveal Draco. “Malfoy?" Harry said in disbelief.
The others just watched on to see what was going to happen. "That's right and that's not all that is new this year." Draco said tossing his broom from one hand to another. Everyone looked at the shiny black brooms they were sporting. "Those are nimbus 2001s. How did you get those?" Rona asked looking at the brooms in awe. "A gift from Draco's father." Flint said. "See Weasley, unlike some my father can afford the best." Draco said cocking an attitude. "Can I hit him?" Bree asked in her head to Trinity. "You know I am sorely tempted to say yes." Trinity replied back as she folded her arms across her chest in irritation.
"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in." Hermione stated. "They got in on pure talent." She said sassily. Draco turned and looked at Hermione straight in the face. "No one asked you opinion, you filthy little mudblood." Draco spat. A gasp ran through the crowd as he said that. Trinity looked at the boy as if she and never seen him before in her life. "You'll pay for that one Malfoy." Ron said pulling out his wand. "Eat slugs." He said waving his wand at Draco. The spell backfired though and sent Ron flying backwards through the air. He landed hard on his back.
The Dumbledore sisters and everyone else except for the Slytherins ran over and gathered around Ron. "You okay Ron?" Hermione asked dropping to her knees by the boy. Ron rolled over so that he was on his hands and knees, looking as if he were about to barf. "Say something.” Bree said looking at him. Ron then promptly puked up a slug onto the ground. "Oh yuck." Trinity said looking at it, just as a camera flash went off. "Wow, can you turn it around Harry?" Colin Creevey asked looking at the slug. "No Colin get out of the way." Harry said as they hauled Ron up off the ground. "Let's take him to Hagrid's." Harry said as Ron puked up another slug. "He'll know what to do." Harry said turning him and hurrying down towards Hagrid's.
Lilah and Bree hurried after them as well while Trinity walked at a slower pace and stopped in front of the Slytherin team. "You people are the most self-centered arses I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Hermione was right at least Gryffindors can say that they got on the team through pure talent. And you Draco, I can't believe you, I mean I know how you are but to stoop down to that level. I hear one word out of any of you making fun of Ron or anyone else and you will see how talent works extremely well in magic. You better keep one eye open at all times." Trinity said before spinning on her heels and walking after her sisters.
She was so irritated that she accidently bumped into a boy while she was walking, knocking all the books from his hands. "I'm sorry." Trinity said kneeling down to help him pick up his books. "I wasn't watching where I was going." "No that's alright, I wasn't paying attention either." The boy said. "Oh I’m Cedric by the way." "Well nice to meet you Cedric, I'm Trinity." The boy nodded. "So can I ask what had you so distracted?" Cedric asked. "Oh I just told off the Slytherin Quidditch team." Trinity stated. "Really? Now that is a story I'd like to hear." He said with a laugh. "Well maybe I'll tell you sometime but I have to be going, so I’ll see ya later." Trinity said handing him his last book and hurrying off. "See ya." He called after her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy my lovely readers and sorry for the delay. I have been sick.