‹ Prequel: The Beginning
Status: Active

The Promise

Liberry

Trinity sat in the library the next afternoon during her free time. "Hey Trin do they have a book on the properties of lacewing flies their? Or should I just ask you since you seem to be a walking encyclopedia." Bree asked sarcastically through their link. "Shhh, you're in a liberry Bree." Lilah said jumping in. "Library Lilah, and yes they do and I am not a walking encyclopedia." Trinity stated mentally sticking out her tongue. "That's what I said, liberry. I'm gonna come keep you company and Bree is coming with." Lilah stated grabbing Bree by the arm and dragging her out of the common room. "Table in the back." Trinity imputed before dropping out of the conversation and pushing the link to the back of her mind.

"I don't see how anybody could find anything in this place." A voice mumbled not too far away from where Trinity was sitting. "It's quiet easy if you know what you're doing." Trinity said turning around. To her surprise, the boy she had met yesterday was standing there looking at a row of books. "Cedric right?" She questioned standing up and coming over to him. The boy nodded before looking back at the shelf as if it was something from outer space. "What are you looking for?" Trinity said laughing slightly. "I need a book about the properties of wolfsbane for potions." He admitted rubbing the back of his head. Trinity's eyes lit up. "I know exactly where that is." Trinity said turning and walking over to where all the potion books were, not even looking back to see if Cedric was following her.

"Right here." She said pulling a book from the shelf and carefully handing it to the brunette. "Thank you." He stated. "Oh you might also want to look up aconite and monkshood, they are all the same thing, wolfsbane, but it might have more under one thing then the other." Trinity instructed pulling out another potions book for Bree. "You know a lot about potions don't you?" Cedric asked. "It's my favorite subject." Trinity answered. "WE'RE HERE." Lilah shouted in her head at that moment. Trinity rolled her eyes before saying good bye to the boy and walking over to her table where her sisters were now sitting along with Ron, Hermione, and Harry.

"I thought you said that just you two were coming." Trinity said raising an eyebrow as she gave Bree her book. "Well we were but then we bumped into them and I brought them along because what if some giant snake appeared out of nowhere and ate them, it would have been all my fault for not grabbing them and dragging me along in the first place." Lilah stated as she plopped down in her seat. "Well, it's a good thing you grabbed them then." Trinity stated going back to her creature book. "Is that a unicorn? Give me." Lilah said grabbing her book and starting to read about the mystical creature.

"Well I was reading." Trinity stated. "Why do you encourage her?" Ron muttered. "Because we rather like having a partially insane sister, it makes for quite the laugh." Bree stated as she started to write her potions essay. "Besides if she wasn't the way she was, we wouldn't be like we are, and you would have nothing to look forward to every day." Trinity said with a smirk. "I mean just imagine if we were normal." Lilah said slamming her book down and shuddering. "SHHHHHHH." The librarian hissed. "Sorry." I whispered back to her. "Yeah the day you become normal, is the day I become the best quidditch played in the world." Ron grumbled. "Well then, you must enjoy not being a professional." Trinity stated with a smile.