‹ Prequel: The Beginning
Status: Active

The Promise

Of Brooms and Boys

When they got down to the field their was a mass of Gryffindors and only two Slytherins. The two Slytherins were Draco Malfoy and Blaise Zabini. Sighing Trinity walked over to them. “Draco?” She asked unsurely. The platinum blonde turned to her and put on his usual sneer. “Look” Trinity said pointedly. “About that stuff on the train, I’m sorry for what I did and said. I’m overprotective of my sisters and didn’t think.” Trinity said watching as his sneer dropped. “I would offer to be friends but I doubt you’d accept.” Trinity aid turning to leave. “You’d be wrong” Draco called causing her to turn. “How?” Trinity asked “Because I would expect your friendship.” He stated looking down. “You would even though I’m a Gryffindor?” She asked. After a minute he nodded. “Ok than friends?” Trinity asked holding out her hand. “Friends.” Draco agreed as they shook hands. Trinity then gave him a smile before going back to where her sisters were standing.
Soon everyone was there and Madam Hooch started class. “Now class stand on the right side of your broom with your left hand over the broom.” She instructed. All the students got into position and looked at her. “Now when I give the go a head I want you to look at your broom and say up.” Madam Hooch instructed. They all nodded. “Ok now give it the command.” She said. A chorus of ups followed. Trinity, Lilah, Bree, Harry, and Draco all got it on their first try. “Very good.” Madam hooch congratulated. The four then watched Ron try to get his. Around the third time he said up the broom flew up hitting him in the face. The four laughed, Harry louder than the rest. “Shut up Harry” Ron said angrily, causing the girls to laugh even more.
Once everyone had succeeded they mounted their brooms getting ready to take off. That’s when disaster struck. All of a sudden Neville’s broom shot into the air. They watched as he was bounced against the wall of the castle. He than came down to the ground flying right above it. Madam Hooch stood ready to stop the broom but everyone had to scatter because it was coming too fast. The broom then shot up over the castle, but Neville got caught on the statue. They all watched in shock as the fabric ripped and he fell only to be caught by a torch holder before hitting the ground. Madam Hooch ran over and checked him before going to the hospital wing. "While I'm gone you are all to stay firmly on the ground, if I see anyone of you in the air you'll be out of here faster then you can say Quiiditch." She yealled over her shoulder as a final warning.
“Maybe if the fat lummox would have given this a squeeze he would’ve remembered to fall on his fat arse.” All three girls whipped around to watch when they heard this. “Give it back Malfoy” Harry ordered holding his hand out. The three girls noticed Draco was holding Neville’s remembrall in his hand when he threw it into the air. He faced Harry standing face to face. “NO” Draco stated. “I think I’ll leave it somewhere for him to find it,” Draco said thinking “How about the roof?” he said before taking off on his broom. Once he was a good way off the ground he turned back to the group. “What’s the matter Potter, a bit beyond your reach?” Draco taunted. Harry went to mount his broom but was stopped by Hermione. “Harry no way, you heard what Madam Hooch said, besides you don’t even know how to fly” she reasoned. Harry took off anyway flying towards Draco a little wobbly.
The kids on the ground watched as Malfoy and Harry argued. They then watched Harry quickly go after and catch the remembrall after Draco threw it. Harry then returned to the ground smiling victoriously with the remembrall in hand. All the kids cheered running up to Harry. It soon faded as everyone got dead quiet when McGonagall came out looking for Harry. The Dumbledore sisters watched as their new friend was pulled away by the transfiguration teacher. Ron looked horrorstruck as Harry disappeared.
“Don’t worry Ron, grandfather won’t expel him.” Bree said comfortingly. Madam Hooch soon returned and after Trinity explained where Harry went they continued with their lessons. When they were over Trinity went to visit Snape whom asked her to stop by. Bree went to visit grandfather in his office and Lilah went to hang out with Ron and Harry.