Status: Inactive at the moment

Monster

I want you

Liz’s head snapped up and she turned to face him. Her eyes were black, like she hadn’t fed in a while.

“What are you doing here?” She almost snapped, but she kept her voice calm.

“I wanted to make sure you were alright. You just bolted.” Emmett ran his hand through his hair and looked at her nervously.

“I’m fine,” she reassured him.

“Can we talk?” He finally asked. Liz looked at her sisters nervously and they nodded towards the stairs. Liz sighed and motioned for him to follow her. He followed her upstairs and into what appeared to be the master bedroom. She had a large tan couch, canopy bed with tan and black sheets, huge bookshelf, a large full length mirror, a whole wall that was a window, and an awesome master bathroom. She sat on the couch and looked out the window, the moon illuminating her beautiful face.

“About that kiss…,” he started.

“My fault, my sisters wanted me home,” she snapped.

“Liz, if I moved too fast or you don’t have those feelings for me just tell me,” he said sitting next to her. Her eyes glided towards him and once they locked eyes Liz face fell. She jumped forward and wrapped her arms around his neck, forcing their lips together. Her tongue forced its way into his mouth and began exploring. Her mouth tasted like toothpaste, and Emmett instantly felt suspicious. The feeling went away as her hand traveled down his arm. He pulled her closer and picked her up, plopping them on the bed. He hooked his fingers under her knee and pulled her leg around his waist. Suddenly the door burst open and Rachel walked in, an annoyed look on her face. Liz huffed as her head fell onto the bed. Emmett stood up embarrassed but Liz simply flipped over and glanced at Rachel.

“We need to get ready for school,” she directed at Emmett.

“Bye Emmett,” Liz sighed and walked into her bathroom. Emmett heard her start the shower before Rachel ushered him out.

“Tell Jasper I said hi,” she smiled before slamming the door in his face. He turned to walk away when the door opened again. Mia stepped out and stood in front of him.

“I’m sorry about Rachel. After everything that’s happened she wants Liz to be safe. Liz doesn’t need another heartbreak,” Mia apologized.

“Yeah, she kinda told me about Sam,” he sighed.

“She’s never told us that. She just said some guy broke her heart. Makes sense. She always had a soft spot for the wolves,” Mia smiled slightly.

“Why is she afraid of me?” He asked.

“Liz isn’t afraid of anything,” Mia said defensively.

“But I kissed her and when I wanted to take it further she freaked out and ran away, said you guys wanted her home,” Emmett explained.

“Liz may seem weird, but she has her heart in the right place. She only does what she thinks is right. Better get going, school starts in half an hour.” Mia put a reassuring hand on his shoulder before turning and walking inside the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a continued chapter from the previous one. It was supposed to be altogether. Sorry. :)