Wish the Cold Away

Three.

Cassana's chambermaid had laced fresh flowers into her hair, pretty little purple flowers. Robb couldn't keep his eyes off of them.
“Robb....did you hear me?” She smiled at him, pressing her hand into his. He looked down at their gloved hands.
“No. I'm sorry, I was thinking.” He plucked at the grass with his other hand.
“What could be so important?” She leaned over, and rested her head on his shoulder. The fur of his coat tickled her face.
“You are....I was thinking of you...” Their eyes connected.
“Robb-” She started, but he cut her off with his lips. Moving her lips in time with him, she let him over power her. He lightly pushed her down onto the grass, one hand under her head the other trailing down her neck onto her collar bone. As his fingers were fumbling with the buttons on the front of her dress, they heard the thundering of hooves.

“Cassana?” She rose quickly holding the front of her dress closed and saw none other than Jon Snow astride in front of her. His teeth ground against each other, his face an angry mask as he jabbed his horse hard in the flanks and took off back towards Winterfell. She looked down at Robb, still sitting in the grass, a confused look set in his eyes. Buttoning her dress back, she started for her horse. Robb's hand on her arm stopped her.
“Is there something I should know?” He asked, fresh hurt stained his face.
“Say you will marry me Robb. I need to hear you say it.” She fell against his chest.
“Tell me what in seven hells is happening.” The grim look his father passed down to him was in place. Pushing down the fear, she looked into his eyes.
“My father planned to sell me to a Dothraki upon my return in exchange for horses from their Isles. One of his knights overheard and told me... If I marry you I would be giving up my land and title, but that is a small price considering the stakes.” Robb pushed her back and stalked away his fists clenched.
“Why couldn't you just have told me that in the beginning?” His voice rose, deep and angry. “Am I a toy to you? Does my love mean nothing? I know you have feelings for Jon, but Mother would never allow him to marry you....So you came to me. You tricked me, used me....” Tears lined his eyes. “I trusted you. I love you. I always have.” She reached for him, called his name. He looked up his eyes closed, clenching his jaw. “I will marry you.” He looked at her, tears streaking his red cheeks. “I will marry you! Did you hear me?” He shouted, grabbing her wrist pulling her roughly against him. His hand grasped her neck as he slammed his lips against hers, his teeth digging in. Cassana jerked back, pressing a finger to the bloody slit in her lip. Sucking on her lip, she spit the blood and walked the short distance to her mount. Slapping the reins against her horse's neck she took off in a blur and left him standing in the field.
♠ ♠ ♠
thisshitissobipolar.