Status: Tradegy

Tragedy Of Your Past

Manny.
She was my love. My life, My everything.
She was the one for me, We did everything together.
People said we wouldn't last Because She was 15 and I was 17.
But we didn't care, we promised thick and thin.
Until that night, that night I found she wanted more than Just a kiss,
My touch, my torso, she wanted all of me.
But I wasn't ready, and I pushed away.
We fought, We cried and she ran out and that was the last time I saw her...
Alive.

I went back to her house to find her nowhere,
I looked in the backyard because that's where she went when she was
unhappy, That's where I saw her hand bloody,
Her arms and legs slit to the veins and the worst of all
the Blade to her heart, and the cherry flavored liquor on the ground.
My name carved on her collorbone, I held her, She couldn't be dead
she just couldn't...
but she was, She was really gone.
And I swore it was all my fault..as We sat there in the garden full of pink Roses that soon turned black.
I would Never love again,
everyone told me that she would want me to move on
but they were wrong...
~~~
Image
Image
Image

http://s937.photobucket.com/albums/ad213/MRNMOxxx11/?action=view&current=6360aca3.pbw
  1. One
    "Close enough to start a war, all that I have is on the floor."-Adele (Turning Tables)
  2. Two
    "Breathing in, I'm breathing out, aint that what it's all about living life crazy loud like I have the right to." -Selena Gomez (Ghost of you)
  3. three
    "Love Like this may come once, Baby it's fate." -Christina Perri (Penguin)
  4. Four
    "and I won't be made a fool of, don't call this love,"-Christina Perri (Tragedy)
  5. five.
    "Was she really here? Is she standing in my room? No she's not, 'cause she's gone, gone, gone, gone, gone.."-John Mayer (Dreaming with a Broken Heart)
  6. six
    "So many thought's I just can't get out of my head,I try to live without you, but everytime I do I feel dead." -Three Days Grace (Over and Over)
  7. Seven
    "The Little voice in my head won't let me forget.." -Hilary duff (Little Voice)