Status: Active

Kyle and Eido (Do Not Read)

Kyle and Eido Present 01 part 1: Prologue (Incomplete)

(A kind woman's voice can be heard through the blinding bright light. She talks in a calm tone.)

Woman: You need to wake up, Kyle. You must be prepared and ready to strike at any moment. They will come for us. And you must be ready to fight.

Kyle Narrating: We've been at war since before either of us were even born. We've been at war since our ancestors roamed the Earth. A secret society has been around for centuries. They called themselves Templars. They own the world we live in. They control us. Our lives, our food. Everything. Few diseases were created by this society. Politicians are mere puppets. Even media is affects us. Many actors, actresses, singers, writers, Directors, and music composers are apart of them. They use certain words and various combinations of sound to manipulate the minds of humanity, and affects the decisions they make in life. Not many people are aware of what's really going on in this world. I grew up in a place hidden from the world. I grew up in a place where no one could find me. Me and hundreds of other children. These other children had parents who were just like mine. They were obsessed with teaching us the way of the assassin. We were all trained to assassinate members of the Templar society, so that the world could become free from their plan. Their plan is to enslave humanity, and make a new world order. The only thing stopping them from taking over, are the seven pieces of power. Seven magical artifacts that were created centuries ago. Each piece contains it's own power. But with all these seven pieces, one can rule this rule. Even though the Templars control everything in this world, the seven pieces of power can destroy their entire society. They want to make sure they have all seven, so that way, no one can stop them. They also need these pieces, so they could manipulate the minds of humanity and control like puppets. Control their thoughts, their movements, when they sleep, when they wake up... Everything... I was a teenager when me and the assassin's lair was discovered and and invaded. The only reason why I lived, was because I ran away from the assassins lair one night, when everyone was sleeping. This was about 3 days before the invasion. The liar we were at was away from the world, so I had nowhere to go. I walked back to the lair and I got back three days after the invasion was over. Everyone I cared about was dead. All my friends, my family. I was alone. I just decided to take as much supplies as possible and journey my way to the closest city I could fine. I lived a normal life for the past 8 years. I'm 24 years old now, and I continue to live alone. I live in a one bedroom apartment. My only friends consist of Suzie, my neighbor Joycelin, her son Zack, and Hamilton, my doctor. I recently got fired from my job because I've been calling in sick. It's because of these headaches that I've been getting lately. They get worse and worse everyday. The weird thing about these headaches, is that I get dreams. Dreams that feel real. I feel every detail. These dreams are of my ancestor. Sometime around the year 1191. I dream of his life. But each dream is random. Hopefully things get better for me.