Status: Completed. :)

Dear John

im the reason for your bitter heart

Vienna woke up the next morning with John by her side. She almost jumped at the sight of his sleeping body, but watching him sleep so peacefully put a smile on her face. She liked it when she was able to watch him sleep, although she knew that he hated it. He could always feel her brown eyes on him, as if they were burning holes into his body.

She slowly sat up and walked into the living room area of the suite, quietly shutting the door behind her. There she found Kennedy and Tori sitting on the couch, watching an unknown television show that Vienna had no care for.

She walked over to the couple and sat down on Tori's lap with a smile on her face. Tori raised an eyebrow and smirked, looking up at her messy hair then down at her pajamas that she had worn to bed. Vienna could almost feel a glare from Kennedy, but ignored it the best she could.

"Hi, babe. You got some sex hair!" Tori admitted with a smile as she picked at the messy strands of Vienna's hair. Vienna raised both of her eyebrows slowly before shaking her head and rolling her eyes. She did not have sex hair, and there was no way in hell she would have sex with John again.

"It's not sex hair, it's bed head," Vienna said, hopping off of Tori's lap as she walked back towards the room she shared with John. Tori let out a laugh before shaking her head and putting her eyes back towards Kennedy, finishing the conversation they were having.

As she entered the room, John was now lying on his stomach with his hands under his chest. He had no shirt on, just a pair of blue boxer briefs. Some of the pieces in his hair were stuck up in different places, and it suddenly put another smile on Vienna's face, even though she wanted to desperately fix it.

Grabbing a shirt and skinny jeans, she went into the bathroom and stripped out of her clothes before hopping into the shower as the lukewarm water hit her body. That's when she began to wash John off of her body; His scent, everything.

Once she was finally out, she dried her body off with the white towel that had the hotel's initials imprinted on it. She looked at herself in the mirror, fixing her wet hair with her brush before walking out of the bathroom to find John sitting up, his back towards her and his view towards the window.

She watched him stand up and his green eyes look towards her before giving her a small smile. He walked towards her, stopping next to her to look down at her. She wasn't sure what he was going to do, but some kind of adrenaline ran through her veins as they looked at each other for what seemed longer than a couple seconds.

"What?" she finally asked, breaking the silence as a chuckle past his lips. He shrugged his shoulders and looked down at his bare feet before back up into Vienna's brown eyes.

"You smell nice."

"How blunt of you," Vienna stated, smirking as John shrugged and made his way into the bathroom. She rolled her eyes and made her way back into the living room to find Pat bouncing around in his chair long with the Spongebob theme song.

It was going to be a long day.

* * * *


Vienna was seated in the back lounge by herself with the remote in her hand. She was flipping through the various channels, waiting to find something interesting before she decided to steal John's laptop. And when she did, he would never know until he wanted to go through his iTunes.

She looked up to find a tall man standing there with a small smile on his face. He cleared his throat before shutting the door behind him, looking towards Vienna. She feared what would happen now, being alone in a room with John was harder than it seemed.

"May I ask you a question?" he asked before taking a seat next to Vienna. She slowly shrugged her shoulders and picked at the fabric of her jeans, waiting for John to speak. If it was worth closing the door for than it must have been serious.

"On a scale of one to ten, how drunk were you?"

Her eyes widened at the question as she sat up straight. She didn't know how to exactly answer that. And John had never worried about how drunk she had gotten before, so why did it suddenly matter now?

"Why?"

"Just wondering.. Because you said some things last night and I need to know if they're true." John stated, folding his hands on his lap as he slouched in his seat and rested his long legs on the couch across from them. She sucked in a deep breath, ready for the worst.

"What did I say?" she asked, waiting for him to answer. There was a long, awkward silence between the two. John didn't know if he was ready to drop the bomb on them yet, seeing as in a way, they were getting closer. And losing the bond he was working so hard on was going to be hard to see slip away.

"You said you loved me, and then you kissed me."

Vienna rested her head in her hands as she closed her eyes.

She didn't know why she had said it. All she knew was that she was drunk. And the only thing that ran through her mind was how the alcohol was talking and she wasn't thinking about a thing.

Did she love John? She couldn't love him.

John slowly grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes, a frown on his face as he looked at her expression. It showed fear and confusion. He sighed and kissed her cheek before standing back up.

"Forget it, it's useless."

"No, John. I want to talk about this."

John glared over towards her and shook his head, scoffing.

"No. I'm done talking about this. Whenever I wanted a straight answer from you, you never gave me one. You always lied to me about something and I'd have to figure it out for myself. All I want to know is if you have true feelings for me and you're acting like this is the most hardest thing you have to deal with!"

Vienna stood up in front of him, tears pricking her eyes as she looked up into John's eyes.

"No, John. I never give you a straight answer anymore because I don't trust you. I always lied to you because I knew you could see right through that shit. And yes, it is the most difficult thing I've had to deal with because you mean so much to me. But, I'm not the one that fucked it up and decided to cheat.

And you know what? You can take your stupid ring back."

Vienna could feel the tears now as she took the ring off her finger and tossed it at John's chest before pushing past him and walking out of the back lounge. He stared at his reflection in the mirror, suddenly disgusted with himself. He could see her climbing into her bunk and staying there until they got back to Arizona.

He couldn't bare to look at himself anymore, so he sat down and he stayed there as everyone else peeked back into the lounge after hearing the fight. It was all too much and it felt like his world was tumbling down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Asleep / States


clothing

idkman..
BUT THERE'S DRAMA. :o
And there will be more to come. ;)

Also, new stories:
Young & Dumb (Garrett)
The Great Unknown (John; Coming Soon!)