Status: Completed. :)

Dear John

never again will i leave you high & dry

John and Vienna hadn't spoken for the next two months. They avoided each other each time they got. Whenever they ran into each other at the store or whenever they went out together with friends, they'd completely forget they were there and no acknowledgement was shared.

It was around Christmas time now, and John, Jared, Pat, Garrett, and Kennedy had just got done with recording their new album and were off of tour until the sixth. His parents thought it would be best to have a Christmas party and decided to invite friends and family. (Which included Vienna.)

And once Vienna arrived with Tori and Kennedy, her brown eyes would look over at him every now and then. He could feel them on him and he was beginning to wonder if she was ever ready to forgive just as much as he was. He let out a chuckle from a joke his grandfather had told him before excusing him from the conversation.

John walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of beer out of the fridge, taking the lid off before taking a long swig of it. As the cool liquid ran down his throat, he let out a comforting sigh and made his way back into the living room. Vienna was talking to Tori and it must not have been too serious because they weren't bickering.

Kennedy walked over to John, a beer in hand and stood next to him. He saw his eyes were on Vienna, so he was going to push him to talk to her. It only seemed right and this is the only chance he would be getting for awhile.

"You need to talk to her, man." Kennedy stated simply, taking a sip from his beer as John nodded in agreement, glancing over at his friend. "Then why are you just standing here? Go do it!"

The green eyed man nodded his head before chugging down what was left of his beer and handing it over to Kennedy. Kennedy only chuckled and watched as John made his way over to Vienna, grabbing her arm and taking her downstairs to the laundry room.

"John, what are you doing?" Vienna asked him, watching him lock the door and stand in front of it. She sighed and crossed her arms as John gestured for her to wait.

"Just hear me out, okay?" he started as she nodded, listening as best as she could, knowing she wanted his words to go through one ear and right out of the other. "I know the last time we talk, things didn't end well, but I'm willing to patch that up with you. I want things to back where they were. I don't think you have a clue how much I truly do miss you.."

Her face softened as he took a step closer to her, his hand now placed on her cheek.

"Can we please just try to mend things like normal people should? We don't have to have a relationship again, but I at least want to be friends again. Don't you?"

He waited patiently for an answer as she nodded in response. She grabbed his hand and placed it back on his side, although throughout that whole speech her stomach erupted with butterflies she could no longer contain. Her fingers intertwined with his and a smile formed on his face as he looked at her.

They had their ups and downs, but so did every other couple. They bumped heads but in the end, they secretly loved each other unconditionally. Being adults now only made things ten times harder, because they were now stressed about growing up but a little part in the both of them hadn't grown up at all.

And that's how it stayed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to shorten this up a tad. I'm not a real big fan of the ending and the story for me wasn't as interesting to write anymore. Maybe if I get enough comments, I will do a sequel to this. But it all depends.

Plus, if you want more writings by me, here they are:
Young & Dumb (Garrett Nickelsen)
Wallflower (John O'Callaghan)

Wallflower is a completely new story, so if you need something to set your eyes on and start with, that's the one to go to. :)