Status: Completed. :)

Dear John

no one sees you like i do

Vienna opened her locker after inserting the combination code, grabbing out the books she would need for the next four classes this afternoon. She was just heading to lunch before fourth hour began, her schedule more hectic than she could handle herself. As she stared into her locker then down at her books, she soon saw a boy standing near her.

Raising an eyebrow, she looked at him as he gave her a smirk. He had a pretty face, and the green eyes only made it better. The only thing she was truly waiting for was something stupid to roll off his tongue. She hated it when cute people did those kinds of things, it only made them less attractive.

"So, I'm completely willing to take you out tonight. You do like Mexican food, right? If not, I'm out of luck. Pick you up at around seven?" he asked, a smile forming on his face as the smirk had been wiped away. She knitted her eyebrows together as she let out a chuckle before slamming her locker door shut, causing John to flinch and take a step away from her.

"I do not hook up with boys like you.." Vienna admitted, more to herself than to John. He raised an eyebrow as she began to walk away, quickly chasing after her as he crossed his arm, the toothpick traveling from side to side in his mouth.

"And why not?"

"You're too.. pretty." Vienna answered softly, receiving a loud laugh to escape past John's thin lips. She rolled her eyes and continued to walk as he walked next to her, his arms still crossed.

"Well, is that a compliment? If so, thank you! Besides, I like being pretty," John said, looking over at Vienna. She rolled her eyes as she made her way into the library, John cocking his head to the side as he watched her walk to the glass doors.

"Don't you have lunch this hour?"

"Are you stalking my schedule, O'Callaghan?" she asked, setting her books down on one of the tables as she crossed her arms. He scoffed and rolled his eyes, looking as if he were another one of those immature boys.

"No! I just.. peeked when you checked it the other day. That's not exactly stalking!" he exclaimed loudly and slowly, causing the librarian to shoosh him with a glare. Her eyes were like daggers, which caused John to have chills move up his spine.

As he turned his attention to Vienna, she was no longer in his view. He looked around and found her in the science fiction aisle, grabbing out books that looked interesting or either putting the books she had checked out from the other day away.

He quietly watched her, noticing how peaceful she really looked. It surprised him how much the rumors of her were catching on so quickly, stating she was a lesbian or bisexual, but even if she were, he was pretty sure he'd still find her attractive.

John made his way towards her, Vienna looking over at him and groaning softly, her books hitting the ground as she stomped her foot. He laughed, Vienna sighing as they both got down and began picking up the books she had chosen.

"I can never get rid of you, can I?" she asked, rolling her eyes as a chuckle past through his thin lips, shrugging his shoulders. He didn't exactly want her to get rid of him. He'd like to stay right where he was.

"Just one date, please?" John asked, literally pleading her. He probably sounded pathetic, but he didn't care. He wasn't going to stop until he got a yes.

Rolling her eyes, she stood up from the floor as did John. He looked at her with pleading eyes. She sighed, realizing she was giving in to the green eyed boy.

"Fine. I'll see you at seven. Now, could you please leave me alone?"

John smirked and nodded, his ego only boosted up by a point or two as he began to walk away from her. She chewed on her lower lip and closed her eyes before turning around in the aisle and making her way back out towards the tables.


Vienna laid in bed with her headphones in, the music up and the world turned off. There, she stared at the ceiling with her hands folded and on her stomach. If anyone saw her, they'd probably think she was depressed as hell, but she was just fine.

Tori made her way into Vienna's bedroom, a wide smile on her face as she plopped down next to her best friend. She stared at her best friend first before looking up towards the ceiling, a small frown on her face.

She quickly took the headphones out of Vienna's ears and stared at her, raising an eyebrow.

"You know, that was a really good song and you've ruined it. Now, I have to start it over!" Vienna exclaimed, smacking Tori's arm lightly with a glare and frown forming on her face. Tori let out a laugh before turning off Vienna's iPod and setting it down on the nightstand.

"C'mon, babe! We're going out tonight!" Tori said, standing up from where she sat as she winked at Vienna. Vienna only groaned and laid her arm across her face, blocking out the light from the lamp.

"'We're' as in who?"

"Me, Kennedy, Jared, Garrett, you and.." she said, trailing off softly before she finished her sentence, "John."

"Really? John? Oh my God, why?" Vienna asked, sitting up quickly as Tori sighed and began going through Vienna's closet. She shrugged her shoulders as she went through the clothes.

"It wouldn't be nice if we didn't invite him. Besides, you can ignore him! I promise!" Tori said, smiling widely as she looked at her friend who was now sat up on the bed with her arms crossed.

"Where the hell are all the feminine clothes I bought you?"

Vienna stood up and pointed up towards the untouched clothes that were folded neatly on a shelf in the closet. Tori glared, grabbing a pair of dark blue jean shorts and a tank top with a small shirt to go over it.

Vienna sighed and began ripping the tags off of them, receiving a glare from Tori as she did.

"What?"

"I cannot believe you neglected those clothes. Look at them! They're cute and still have the tags on them!"

Vienna rolled her eyes at Tori's sudden outburst before changing her clothes in the bathroom. Once she was done, she walked back out to her room and looked at herself in the vanity mirror, a small smile on her face while Tori looked like she could jump up and down with joy.

"I look like a tramp.."

"No, you look like a normal person. Now, let me do your makeup!" she said, smiling as she reached into her purse and pulled out her emergency makeup bag that Vienna had saw all too much throughout her life.

"You know, you have great legs, Vi. Now, sit and let me work my magic!"

* * * *


Vienna walked out into the living room where everyone sat talking. Tori was close behind before running past her and seating herself on Kennedy's lap. Jared quickly choked on his water, looking at Vienna with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I'd choke, too." Vienna said, scoffing as she sat near John on the love seat. She wasn't exactly squished in next to him, which made her more comfortable then she had been in awhile.

He looked at her, staring from her long and smooth legs up to her face, Vienna talking to Tori, not noticing a thing. She still wore the ring he had given her, so he was more than happy himself.

After everyone had ate something in the apartment and rested their stomachs, they all decided that it was a good time to go out.

Once they were in the car, Vienna was sandwiched between John and Jared. She let out a loud sigh, her body more towards John then anyone else.

"Don't get too excited when I do this.." Vienna said, resting her legs over John's as he smirked and rested his hand on the side of her thigh, winking. She glared, ready to punch the kid in the mouth.

It was going to be one long night for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Someone Like You / The Summer Set



Howdy. :-)
Just by two chapters, I've gotten nineteen subscribers and comments. If you can imagine me like, thanking you and giving you big, huge hugs, please do!

I like this chapter, because you begin to learn how the whole John and Vienna story starts. heh.

Thanks for commenting,
punkgurl56
forevernalways
MorganLovesHalvo


No need to be a silent reader!