Status: Completed. :)

Dear John

i don't want to be the bad guy

Vienna sat on her bed with her back against the wall, flipping through the various TV shows until she had found That 70's Show. She smiled to herself as Eric's basement, Kelso, Fez, and Eric himself appeared and were sitting on the worn out couch.

She laid back on her bed with her head on the pillow, watching as Kelso did the stupid things he did, which caused her to laugh.

Pat walked into the room and raised an eyebrow, lying beside her as he looked up at the TV. Vienna slowly turned her attention towards him once it was on a commercial, a smile still on her face.

"How you feelin'?" she asked, remembering how bad his hangover was this morning and how pathetic he was acting. He acted like he had gotten his legs cut off and couldn't do a thing anymore. She was just surprised she hadn't had to carry him into the bathroom. (Which has happened before.)

"I feel.. great. The guys took my mind off of my aching stomach. So, everything's good," he answered, a smile on his face as he looked back at her. She slowly nodded her head, looking back at the TV. She was beginning to wonder what he wanted. He only came inside her room when he needed something or had to ask a simple question.

"Besides that, what's up?" she asked slowly, moving her attention back over to Pat as he laid on his side and held his head up with his hand. He gave her a small smile before opening up his mouth to speak.

"Well.. We're playing at a fair soon, and I know you'd enjoy it. So, I'm inviting you to come! Besides, Tori's going so you won't exactly be alone." Pat said quickly, a smile still on his face before Vienna let out a sigh.

For one, she did not want to be around John the entire day. But, obviously, she'd avoid him the best she could. So far, she was slightly good at doing that until he came up to her with that perfect smile and those green eyes and made her melt into the palm of his hands.

And for two, there were going to be a lot of fan girls giving her the dirty looks they always gave her. She was guessing either her and Tori would sit on side stage and watch them play, or help Vito with the merchandise. And she'd be damned if she'd get a dirty look from those desperate little girls that seemed to want all of the guys to themselves.

She looked back over at Pat and nodded before averting her attention back to the TV. Pat smiled wide and wrapped his arms around her body tightly, pulling her into the tightest hug she had been in in forever. She could barely breathe.

"Pat, That 70's Show is on!" Vienna exclaimed, gesturing towards the TV as he looked up towards her and sighed, frowning softly.

"Sorry.. Am I allowed to watch it with you?" Pat said, beginning to pout. He knew she always gave in to his pouting, because she was easy when it came to that. But, she was definitely not easy to go after. She liked to keep it that way.

"Fine.. Just don't spoil it like last time, got it?"

"Got it!"

* * * *


Vienna shut her suitcase, zipping it up as Tori knocked on her open door with a smile on her face.

Tori wore a sundress with a pair of sandals. Her hair was up in a clip and the smile on her face made her glow. It surprised Vienna how different she looked, but there was no telling what was going on between her and Kennedy so far. It was just a wait and see kind of thing.

"You look nice today," Vienna complimented, a smile on her face as Tori spun in a circle to show off her choices of clothes to wear today. She let out a laugh before walking over to Vienna with her hands on her hips. She raised an eyebrow before opening the suitcase, looking inside of it with wide eyes.

"Vi, there's barely any clothes in this thing! It's like I can hear my own echo in here!" Tori exclaimed as Vienna rolled her eyes as she looked at her best friend.

"Tori, it's a weekend trip, not a year!" Vienna exclaimed back, glaring towards her with a cross of her arms. Tori chuckled at the child that had come out of Vienna before shrugging her shoulders, looking down at the sandals on her feet.

"I had to get Kennedy to sit on mine just for me to zip it," Tori said softly, Vienna's eyes widening at her statement.

"You and Kennedy are such an odd couple," Vienna admitted as Tori shrugged, watching her zip the suitcase back up as they walked out into the living room.

It was around seven in the morning. Garrett was half awake, half asleep as he sat on the couch with his head rested on the back of it; Pat was brushing his still drenched hair from the shower; John was sitting next to Jared, quietly talking and Kennedy looked up towards Tori as he pulled her in his lap.

Pat rolled his eyes at the couple as the nuzzled their noses against each others, smiles on their faces.

"Everyone ready to go?" Pat asked, raising an eyebrow towards everyone as they all nodded.

Vienna looked over at the snoring Garrett before plugging his nose. He quickly woke up, startled. She laughed at the look on his face as he glared towards her before grabbing her by the waist and running out of the apartment with her on his shoulder.

"I guess I'll get her suitcase," Kennedy said, letting out a sigh as he picked up the suitcase and walked out of the apartment.

Pat locked up before rushing down the steps to catch up with everyone else until they were met by a big bus in the parking lot. He let out a dreamy sigh with a smirk on his face as John raised an eyebrow towards him.

"It's like, home away from home!" Pat said, putting his luggage in the outside compartment before running onto the bus to find Garrett and Vienna claiming their bunks quickly. Pat sighed before walking slowly to the bunks, picking his above Garrett's.

"You sure you can climb up that high, Pat?" Garrett asked, causing Vienna to laugh. Pat glared at Garrett before slapping his cheek, frowning as he climbed into the bunk with no trouble at all.

"Oh, you just got bitch slapped, Garrett." Vienna said, letting out another laugh as he flicked her off.

"This isn't over, Pat!" Garrett exclaimed, kicking the bunk above him with a smirk on his face. Pat let out a sigh and closed the curtain of his bunk with a roll of his eyes at Garrett and Vienna's immaturity.

Vienna climbed out of her bunk and went into the back lounge, sitting down on the couch once she had turned on the TV.

That's when John had come in, stealing the remote away from her with a smirk on his face.

"You know I control the TV," John said, the smirk still on his face. She rolled her eyes at him and let out a groan, drumming her fingers on the couch as he flipped through the channels.

"God, you know, sometimes I really want to slap you!" Vienna exclaimed, getting up and racing out of the back lounge to the front where she met Tori, Kennedy, and Jared.

Tori and Kennedy were in the booth, his arm wrapped around her shoulder as he looked out the window. Tori was smiling as she looked up at him before her eyes made their way over to the annoyed Vienna.

"What's your problem, babe?" Tori asked, raising an eyebrow as she watched Vienna plop down on the couch next to Jared with her arms crossed. Jared gave her a smile before opening his mouth to speak to Kennedy.

"That.. thing in the back lounge!"

"Well, that's rude," John said, intruding their conversation as he went through the empty cabinets before opening the fridge door and taking out a full water bottle. Vienna stared up at him with a frown on her face, resting her head on Jared's shoulder.

It was going to be a long ass weekend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Santa Monica / Everclear



Hope you like the new update. Their weekend should be just.. fantastic, right? ;)