A Maslow Love Story

Moving

It's you first day away from your dad and 3 older brothers in LA in a long time. You are a little nervous because it's a big city and none of your family will be able to see you when you arrive. As you pull up to your apartment, you think, the next part of your life is starting and you don't what you know what you are going to do. But that's also the good part about starting off new.
Once you unload your car and set everything down inside, you have to call your dad to tell him that you made it.

*On the phone w/dad*

Dad:"Hello?"
You:"Hi Daddy!"
Dad:"HI SWEETIE! Did you find it ok?!"
You:"Yes, father, I did! I just have to start unpacking."
Dad:"Good to hear! I won't keep you, thanks for calling me!"
You:"No problem, dad. You told me to call you when I got here, so I did. I better start. I'll talk to you soon!"
Dad:"Ok! I love you baby girl!"
You:"Bye! Love you too!"

When you hang up, you start unpacking for a while. You turn on the radio to help it go by faster so you could rest after a long flight from Illinois.
Going through your things, you find your scrapbook that your mother made you before she passed. As you flip through the pages, you notice a picture of your ex (ex's name). You think of all the pain he caused you and your family and hope to fill that bad memory with a good one. You take out the picture and turn up the music louder so you forget all about the bad times.