A Maslow Love Story

The Question and Reveal

You and James were still in the pool when the guys left to go inside. He came closer to you and leaned against the pool wall.

James:"(yn)? Can I talk to you?"
You:"Of course, James!"
James:"Well...I know we only met yesterday but I feel something for you that I haven't felt before. You make me nervous and my heart races when I'm close to you. I love that you are really comfortable around me and not afraid to be yourself. You are very beautiful and I really like you (yn). Would you want to be my girl?"
You:"You are so sweet, James! I really like you too...and yes, I would love to be your girl!"
*you look into his hazel eyes and smile at his adorable smile, then he pulls you in and kisses you passionately*

*inside with Kendall, Logan, and Carlos*

*they are looking out the window and saw you and James kiss*
Logan:"Aww! They are soo cute!"
Kendall and Carlos:"AGREED!"
Carlos:"Ok...let's go start the grill."

When you pulled away you look at James and you could tell that he's happy. You kicked down the walls around your heart and tell yourself that you are ready to love again.

The guys come out and start the grill and they are acting really giddy, like they just saw the cutest thing ever, they did. James looks at you weird and he takes your hand and you both get out and get ready for dinner. You dry off and sit at the table. During dinner, you all talked about crazy times and some amazing times that you had with your family. You really get to know the guys and you really like all of them.

When you all were done eating, it was getting dark out so Logan and James start a fire and you put on your clothes over your suit and join the guys. Carlos think that you should all play 20 Questions. Kendall, being the leader, starts asking questions.

Kendall:"Favorite movie?!"
James:"That's easy! 'ZOOLANDER'!"
Logan:"'Super 8' for me."
Carlos:"'Rent'..."
You:"I would say either 'The Day After Tomorrow' or 'Country Strong'."
Kendall:"Nice! Now a reason why you like that movie or "movies" like (yn)." *winks*
Logan:"Well we went to the premier of 'Super 8' and it wasn't what I expected at all! Great movie though!"
James:"My reason is because 'Zoolander' is super hilarious!"
Carlos:"I've always like Broadway shows since I played a bellboy in 'Titanic', and the music, is amazing!"
Logan:"He listens to it when he drives so we don't wanna drive with him."
*Carlos elbows Logan*
Kendall:"(yn)! What about you?"

You think, "Should I tell them or not?! What will they think when you tell them that all of your brothers are actors and are famous? I don't know how they will react...I just have to tell them! I can do this."

You:"Well, umm...I like both movies because 2 of my brothers are in both of the movies."
Kendall and Carlos:"WHAT?!"
Logan:"Cola up my nose!"
James:"Wait...who are your brothers?"
You:"The two that are in the movies are Jake Gyllenhaal and Garrett Hedlund. Jake was in 'The Day After Tomorrow' and Garrett was in 'Country Strong'."
Carlos:"How is that possible?"
You:"My mom married Jake's dad and had Jake, then his dad divorced my mom. The same thing happened with Garrett. My other brother's name is Nicholas D'Agosto, he is currently in Illinois filming 'Final Destination 5'. You guys seem really shocked...should I stop talking?!"
James:"I'm really shocked because you forgot to tell me this!"
You:"I know that, James! And I am very, very sorry! I was afraid to tell you...and I thought you would be angry and not want to see me again!"
James:"It's ok, I want you to know that I would never do that to you! Ever!"
*he kisses your cheek*
Logan:"So let me get this straight, your brothers are all actors and 2 of them live here in LA?"
You:"That's right! Technically all of them live here. Nick is just filming in Illinois. He's my oldest brother. He's 31, Jake is 30, Garrett is 26, and I'm 20."
Carlos:"So you moved here to be closer to your brothers?"
You:"Sorta. Well, they all live here and so does my dad. I was born in my dad's hometown in Louisiana, but I moved to Illinois with my aunt on my mom's side when I was little. When I was old enough my dad flew me out here to live with him."
Kendall:"Who's your dad? Is he famous?"
James:"What about your mom?"
Carlos:"Is she famous?"
Logan:"Are you considered famous?"
You:"My dad's name is Jared Leto and yes, he is famous. He's the lead singer of 30 Seconds to Mars."
Logan:"YOUR DAD IS JARED LETO?!"
You:"Yes, my full name is (your first and middle name) Leto."
James:"No wonder you like 30 Seconds to Mars!"
*he pulls you onto his lap*
Logan:"Wow! You are amazing!"
You:"Thanks, Logan! I am known as "Daughter of Mars" and I will be touring with my dad and uncle, Shannon, in late summer-early fall playing lead guitar and singing back vocals...so I guess I am considered famous!"
James:"And what about your mom?"
You:"My mom passed away when I was 6...*you hold back tears*...she died of cancer. So it's just me, my dad, my uncle, and my brothers."
James:"Aww...I'm sorry babe!"
*he noticed that a tear escaped your eye so he wipes it off and hugs you tight*
You:"I'll be ok...sometimes it's just hard to talk about."
Logan:"We can respect that!"
Kendall and Carlos:"Absolutely!"
*you smile*
Logan:"So if you lived out here with your dad, how could you have moved here from Illinois?!"