A Maslow Love Story

A Call From Dad

You:"I haven't lived with my dad for 5 months. I stayed with my brother, Nick, for a weekend and when he was gonna leave for Illinois, I went with him and stayed with my aunt, Kim, because he was filming in a different part of Illinois. The reason I didn't stay the whole time was because he had 8 months of filming left and I hadn't seen my dad and my other brothers in 5 months so I came back."
Kendall:"Did you have a fight with your dad?"
You:"No. We really don't fight, he was leaving for Asia in a few days so he wasn't gonna leet me go with Nick because he was leaving and probably wouldn't be back when I came home. So he got me an apartment to start living my own life and so that I would be safe."
Carlos:"I like your dad!"
You:"He's the best dad ever!" *you laugh* "He's been really protective of me and he treats me well."
Logan:"I guess!" *he laughs*
James:"He really does love you doesn't he?!"
You:"Yes he does! I'm his baby girl, and his only child!"
*your phone rings and it's your dad*
You:"Speaking of him, he's calling me! Excuse me..."
Logan:"No problem, girl!"

*on the phone w/dad*

You:"Hi daddy!"
Dad:"Hey missy! How are you doing?"
You:"I'm good! Hanging out with some friends that I met yesterday and today. How is Hong-Kong?"
Dad:"I wish you could see it! Amazing...I miss you love!"
You:"I miss you too dad!"
Dad:"I will let you get back. Just wanted to call and hear your voice! Love you!"
You:"Ok...I love you too daddy!"
Dad:"Bye!"
You:"Bye!"
*you hang up and sit by James and the guys*
You:"Sorry!"
James:"It's ok babe...we get it! You miss him!"
Kendall:"Totally get it!"
Carlos:"Yeah...I should get going, it's late."
James:"Yup, I can tell that someone is tired!" *winks*
Logan:"Ok guys! See ya later!"
*Logan and Carlos eave and you say goodbye to Kendall and he gives you a hug. Then you and James walk to his car and drive off*