A Maslow Love Story

Morning

You wake up and can't find James. You sit up and find a note on his pillow.

"Good morning, (yn)! I had to go into work for an emergency meeting...I'll be back by 10:00am! xoxo, JM"

You smile and look at the clock, 9:45am, so you get up and take a shower then change back into your shorts and wear his shirt. Then you pull your hair to the side and go downstairs and turn on the TV and watch your favorite show, Royal Pains. Soon enough, James walks in the front door.

James:"Hey babe!"
You:"Hey!"
*you stand up and give him a hug and a kiss*
James:"Good news...I called a locksmith for you to open your apartment!"
You:"Really?! You didn't have to do that."
James:"I did it for you!"
*he kisses you sweetly*
You:"Well thank you!"
James:"No problem, babe! By they way...that shirt looks better on you!"
You:"Aww..."
James:"Yeah. You keep it."
You:"No! It's-"
James:"Shh...you keep it so you can always have a piece of me with you!"
You:"You are so sweet!"
*you hug him tight and he kisses your head*
James:"Now, let's go unlock your apartment cause I'm taking you to the beach!"
You:"Ok!"

You both leave for your apartment so you could get your apartment unlocked and so you could grab your other suit and towel.

*****************************************************

When you arrive, you and James wait on your doorstep until the locksmith comes. After waiting 5 minutes, the locksmith pulls up.

Locksmith:"Hello! Are you (yn)?"
You:"Yes I am!"
Locksmith:"Hi! My name is Tom and what seems to be the problem here?"
You:"I locked my keys to my apartment in my apartment!"
Tom:"Happens all the time! It will only take a few minutes."
James:"Thank you!"
Tom:"No trouble sir!"
*Tom walks back to his truck and grabs the right tools and gets your door open in about 2 minutes*
Tom:"There you are ma'am!"
You:"Thanks soo much!"
Tom:"Have a great day!"
*he leaves*

You head inside and upstairs. When you enter your room, you remember that you put your sweatshirts in the dryer so you grab one and your purple striped bikini and towel.

You:"Ready!"
James:"Ok, let's go to the beach!"
You:"BEACH!"