A Maslow Love Story

Surprise Visit from Nick

In the morning, you wake up to the smell of breakfast. You sit up in bed and see that James is not next to you. You also check in the guest room, no Garrett. Then you go downstairs and you get Garrett's famous bear-hug!

Garrett:"Morning! You hungry?"
You:"Yeah..."
Garrett:"Great! I made your favorite...pancakes."
You:"Yummy!"

You both sit at the table and talk about the good times and realize that over the years you have gotten closer with him. He's the closest to your age. You also talk about good memories that you with you mom. He gives you tips about how to handle crazy fans since you will be touring soon. Then you get a text from James.

"Hey babe! Sorry that I wasn't there when you woke up this morning...Logan needed some help! I don't know how long it will take us, but I will call you when I can! I love you so much! xoxo, JM"

You smile and Garrett helps you clean up breakfast dishes. After you were done, you take a shower and throw on an old t-shirt and jeans. When you were about to go downstairs, you run into someone.

You:"Sorry!...OH. MY. GOD. NICK!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
Nick:"I'm done with filming! I missed you girl!"
*he hugs you and Garrett comes upstairs and he's laughing*
You:"What?!"
Garrett:"N-nothing!"
You:"Garrett John Hedlund! Tell me!"
Garrett:"Ok...Nick contacted me and we set this all up."
Nick and Garrett:"SURPRISE!"
You:"You are both jerks! But I'm glad you are here, Nick!"
Nick:"Me too! I can't stay long though cause I have to see my other friends too...but I wanted to surprise you first!"
You:"I feel special now!" *you laugh*
Nick:"You are!" *he smiles* "I should get going, but what are you doing in the next few weeks?"
You:"Nothing why?"
Nick:"Would you like to be my date to the premier of 'Final Destination 5'?"
You:"Are you serious?! I would love to!"
Nick:"Awesome! I've gotta go but I will let you know the times and such!"
You:"Sounds good!"
Nick:"Ok! See you later...love you!"
You:"Love you too!"
*he leaves*
Garrett:"So am I still a jerk?!"
You:"Little bit..."
*Garrett laughs*
Garrett:"You will have fun! Trust me!"
You:"It'll be awesome!"
*you hear the front door open and close and you know it's James*
James:"Hey, babe!"
You:"Hey!"
*he gives you a quick kiss and you can't stop smiling*
James:"What's wrong?"
You:"I just got one of the biggest surprises ever!"
James:"What was it?!"
You:"My brother, Nick, came by and he invited me to go to the premier of his movie!"
James:"That's awesome! What are you gonna wear?"
You:"I have idea!"
*you laugh*
James:"Let's go shopping to get you something to wear to the premier!"
You:"Are you sure?"
James:"Of course babe!"
You:"You are so sweet!"
*Garrett walks in*
Garrett:"Hey, (yn)? Can you drop me off at a friends?"
You:"Sure!"
*you grab you purse jump in James' car and drop your brother off*