A Maslow Love Story

A Great Day Gone Bad

After you drop Garrett off, you and James go to Dillard's first. He picks out a few dresses and tells you to try on. The first one you try on is a mid-length, strapless, black dress with an aqua ribbon around the center with aqua sequin at the bottom.
You step out of the dressing room and James can't take his eyes off you. His eyes brighten up and the biggest smile fills his fave. He's so adorable with his hazel eyes teeth that you blush.

James:"Uh-umm...y-you look beautiful!"
You:"Thank you! You are too cute!"
James:"Not as cute and adorable as you in that dress!"
You:"Aw...I love you!"
James:"I love you more!"
You:"So what do you think? Is this my dress or no?"
James:"Yes! I love it!"
*you smile and kiss him sweetly and people stare but you don't care*

You get the dress and James gets lunch for you both. When you sit down, his phone rings.

*James on the phone w/Rick*

James:"Hello?"
Rick:"Hey, it's Rick."
James:"Hey. What's up?"
Rick:"We need to talk. Can you come in?"
James:"Sure...why not. I'll be there in about 30 minutes."
Rick:"Alright! See you in a bit."
James:"Yup. See ya."
*he hangs up*
You:"Who was that babe?"
James:"Rick...do you mind coming with me?"
You:"Of course not."
James:"Ok."

In the car, he apologizes for all the times he's been gone. You easily forgive him because it's his job and it's important for him to be there. Once you get to the office, he opens your door and you both walk in hand-in-hand.

Carlos:"Hey, James and (yn)!"
You:"Hey guys!"
James:"What's going on?"
Rick:"One sec...(yn)? Can you step out for a second dear?"
You:"Sure!"
*James kisses your hand and you walk out*

*With James, Rick, and the guys*

Rick:"Ok guys, sorry for bringing you in on such short notice. But you all know that we are filming new episodes, and why I brought you in was...we need to talk about (yn)."
Kendall:"What about her?"
Rick:"Anything..."
James:"Where is this going, Rick?"
Rick:"James, I'm asking them!"
Logan:"Um...well she's very nice and I like her!"
Carlos:"I second that! She's also very pretty!"
Rick:"Kendall?"
Kendall:"I would have to agree."
Rick:"Ok...now, James, you know about the "no girlfriends or friends on set" rule right?!"
James:"Yes bu-"
Rick:"Right. (yn) is a good girl but, she doesn't need to be here while we are recording new episodes."
James:"Excuse me?!"
Logan:"She didn't do anything wrong!"
Kendall:"She's awesome! She would never disturb us when we are working."
James:"(yn) knows that what we do is very important to us and she supports us 100%."
Rick:"I know guys...but still! You are working!"
Carlos:"Yes, but why? We have people in here all the time!"
Rick:"Because she's a pretty girl and we don't need any distractions!"
James:"Rick, can we talk privately?"
Rick:"Sure. Thanks guys for coming in."
*the guys leave and give you hugs before they leave. They tell you that James is talking with Rick and will be a few minutes*
Rick:"What, James?!"
James:"What don't you like about (yn)?"
Rick:"Absolutely nothing...she's a lovely girl but, she's keeping you from doing your work."
James:"WHAT?!"
Rick:"You heard me, James! Every time I see you....she's always with you."
James:"THAT'S BECAUSE I LOVE HER! I'M SORRY THAT I DIDN'T GET YOUR APPROVAL FIRST!"
Rick:"James, calm down! I'm sorry that you don't like the rule but what needs to be done has to be done!"
*James turns around and starts walking to the door*
Rick:"James! JAMES!"

You heard James yell and you know he's upset. He comes walking down the hallway. He grabs your hand and leads you out of the studio parking lot. Once you are outside, he stops and pulls you close to his chest. His hands are tight around your waist and his head is buried in your shoulder.

James:"I love you so much, (yn). You're my girl. I will never hurt you."
You:"I love you more, James!"
James:"I'm sorry!"
You:"Don't be. You'll be ok...I promise."
*he hugs you tighter and kisses your neck while he rubs your back*

As you stand there...you realize that you love him more than words can say. You don't move. You just stay there in his arms and comfort him. Pretty soon it starts to rain. He picks you p and kisses you passionately in the pouring rain <3