A Maslow Love Story

Your First Time

After you pull away, you both run to his car and drive to his place. When you get there he turns the car off and you make a run for the the door. You step inside and James closes the door after you. You both are soaked. James just stands there looking at you.

You:"What?"
James:"You are so beautiful!"
You:"Aww...really?!"
James:"Yes, baby!"
*you smile*
You:"Feeling better?"
James:"Sorta. Thank you so much for being there for me and calming me down."
You:"You're welcome! You know that I will always be here for you."
James:"That's why I love you!"
*he kisses you deeply and carries you to the couch and sits you on his lap*

You continue kissing him and you run your fingers through his hair and he runs his hands up and down your back. After a little bit, he gently lays you down on the couch and he lays on top of you.

The kissing gets more intense. He lifts up your t-shirt and you unbutton his black button-down shirt. You throw his shirt on the ground and wrap your legs around him. He stops and looks down at you.

James:"Are you sure you want to do this?"
*you nod*
You:"I'm sure. I love you."
James:"I love you more baby!"
*he picks you up and carries you upstairs and sets you down on his bed*

After he sets you down, he steps back and takes off his white v-neck and you stare at his abs and smile playfully. You pull him on top of you. He kisses you roughly while you rub your hands on his chest and abs and pulls off your tank-top. You unbutton his jeans and he pulls them off and yours. You pull his hair slightly and he runs his hand up your thigh and your side, then clips off your bra. Soon, he slides your underwear off and you tear his boxers off.

The radio was playing "Iris" by The Goo Goo Dolls, so you hit the station changer button and "Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed plays.

When he enters you, you let out a soft moan. You grab his hair while he kisses down your neck to your shoulder. He goes slowly trying not to hurt you. Your nails dig into his back and you curl your toes under. As your breath speeds up, you wrap your legs around him and throw your head back. You both start to climax. He goes a little faster and breathes heavy.

He slows down and just lays there on top of you and lays his head on your shoulder and breathes on your neck. You kiss his cheek and he rolls over and pulls you close. As you start to fall asleep, he caresses your cheek and kisses you one last time. It's not long before you fall asleep with your foreheads together and your arms intertwined <3