A Maslow Love Story

The Morning After and Seeing Zak

When you woke up you were very happy to see James laying next to you. You smile, sit up, and hiss his nose. He opens his eyes.

You:"Morning, handsome!"
James:"Morning, gorgeous!"
You:"Sleep well?"
James:"Yes. Because I dreamt of you."
You:"Aww..."
*he takes your hand and kisses it*
James:"I have something to tell you."
You:"What is it baby?"
James:"My dad is coming to visit from San Diego and he wants to meet you and your dad."
You:"That's cool! I'll text my dad later and tell him and Shannon to come!"
*he smiles big*
James:"What time is it?"
You:"11:40am...why?"
James:"We should go to the store to get things for tonight. My dad will be here at 3:00pm."
You:"Ok...I need a shower and get ready."
James:"Ok babe!"
*you take the sheet and wrap it around you and grab your clothes and take a quick shower*

You finish your shower and get dressed. James comes in and hugs you from behind and kisses your shoulder. You turn around and kiss him back, then you take his hand and he takes you downstairs and to his car. He lets you drive so you put in your dad's album 'This is War' so he can get a taste of his music.

When you get to the store, you park and get out. James gets a cart and you start shopping for things you need for dinner later. When you have everything you head to check out. As you are about to check out, you run into your friend Zak.

Zak:"(yn)?!"
You:"ZAK! Oh my god!"
*you give him a big hug*
You:"What are you doing in LA?"
Zak:"Filming our new season. What about you, 'Illinois' girl?"
You:"I left early because Nick had 8 months left, so I came back!"
Zak:"Are you gonna go see it?"
You:"Of course! Zak, I want you to meet James. James, this is Zak Bagans from 'Ghost Adventures'. Hes a friend and fan of my dad's band."
James:"Awesome! Like the show!"
Zak:"Thanks bro!"
You:"Yeah! Well we getter get going, James' dad is coming for dinner to meet me and dad."
Zak:"Sweet! Tell your dad I said 'Hey'!"
You:"Will do! Great seeing you!"
Zak:"You too! Gonna have to take you on a lockdown soon!"
You:"YES!"
Zak:"Nice to meet you, James!"
James:"Likewise."
*you check out and load the car and go back to James'*