A Maslow Love Story

Trying to find Jake

It was about 9:30pm when you both headed inside to relax. You had a great time with James that you forgot about Jake. You call him.

*Jake's voicemail*

"Hey! It's Jake! You know what to do!"
"JAKE! Where are you? I'm worried about you! Call me back please! I love you!"
*you hang up and start to cry and James comes to you and comforts you. He hugs you tight and rubs your back*
James:"Shh...it's ok, baby. We'll find him."
*you continue to cry*
James:"Does Garrett Know where he is?"
You:"I-I haven't called Garrett yet."
James:"Let me call him."
*he calls Garrett*

*James on the phone w/Garrett*

Garrett:"Hello?"
James:"Hey, it's James."
Garrett:"Hey. What's going on? Is everything ok?"
James:"Well, your sister is in my arms crying because Jake isn't answering his phone and she's worried."
Garrett:"I'll be over in a few."
James:"Thank you."
Garrett:"No problem, see ya!"
James:"Bye."
*he hangs up and sways you back and forth to calm you down*

About 10 minutes later Garrett comes. You turn around and see him and grab him and cry into his chest.

Garrett:"(yn), everything's gonna be ok. How many times has she called him?"
James:"Twice. The second time she left a message."
Garrett:"Let me see her phone."
*he hands him your phone and he calls Jake*

*Jake's voicemail*

"Hey! It's Jake! You know what to do!"
"Hey...It's Garrett. You need to pick up your f*cking phone!! Your baby sister is now crying hysterical in my arms right now! She's worried sick about you dude! CALL HER BACK!!"
*he hangs up*
Garrett:"Has she tried calling anyone else?"
James:"Just Nick...but he didn't know. Doesn't Jake have a sister?"
Garrett:"YES! Good thinking. You have her number right (yn)?"
*you nod yes and he calls Maggie*

*Garrett on the phone w/ Maggie*

Maggie:"Hello?"
Garrett:"Hi, Maggie. It's Garrett, (yn)'s brother..."
Maggie:"Of course...what's up?"
Garrett:"Have you heard from Jake? Or seen him?"
Maggie:"He called me a couple days ago...said he had something to do but he wouldn't say what though. Why?"
Garrett:"(yn) is really worried about him and he won't answer his phone."
Maggie:"Tell her I'm sorry but I can't help her when he doesn't answer his phone."
Garrett:"It's ok...she'll be ok. Thanks anyway."
Maggie:"Yup! Bye."
*he hangs up*
James:"Nothing."
Garrett:"Nothing. She said he called her a couple days ago and said he had something he needed to do but he didn't say what he was doing."
James:"Great...it's just like he disappeared into thin air. Is there anywhere he would be?"
You:"H-he might be at his house."
Garrett:"Then let's go there first. I'll drive."
*he helps you out the door and into the car*

When you get to Jake's, you walk up to the door and grab the spare key under the mat and open the door. Once you step inside you yell his name, but no answer. You thought you heard something upstairs. You run up the stairs and to his room and find a note.

"If you are reading this, I'm gone. Don't try to find me or call me. Why didn't you call me, am I not important? You should know who you are by now. -Jake"