A Maslow Love Story

Once in a Lifetime

You and James have been unpacking for hours and are finally done! You check the time and see that it's late.

You:"Really?! It's almost 9:00pm!"
James:"Seriously! Wow...I should probably get going then."
You:"Well, thank you for helping me, James!"
James:"Anytime beautiful!"
*he gives you his number and you smile*

As James was turning around to leave, there was the biggest crash of thunder. Being scared of thunder, you run and jump in James' arms knocking you both to the ground. You both start laughing.

James:"I didn't expect that!"
*he smiles at you*
You:"I'm so sorry! I don't like thunderstorms and I am deathly afraid of thunder...and spiders!"
James:"It's ok! I don't mind." *winks*

James helps you up and you both walk downstairs. You hold his hand because he knows you are scared. When he opens the door it's pouring down rain.

James:"It's really raining."
You:"I guess!"
James:"Looks like I'm not leaving for a while."
*you smile*
You:"Well, it's getting late and I'm kinda tired from all the unpacking so I will get you some of my brother's clothes for you to sleep in."
James:"Ok...question, where do you want me?"
You:"You can sleep in the guest room if you want."
James:"That's fine!"
You:"Great! Now, to get you some sweats."

You walk upstairs and James follows you. The box of your brother's clothes is in the guest room so that it would be easy for your brother's to find them if they needed to stay overnight.

You:"Here are some sweats. I keep some of my brother's clothes here if they need to stay."
James:"Thanks! You are a nice sister!"
You:"Thank you!"
*he goes into the bathroom to change and you sit on the bed and wait*

When he comes back out, you stand up and tell him where everything is if he needs anything.

You:"Well...I'm gonna go to bed."
James:"Ok! Sweet dreams!"
*he pulls you into a hug and wraps his arms around your waist and you put your hands around his neck*

When you pull away, he still has you in his arms and he leans down and kisses you sweetly. His soft lips against yours sends chills down your spine. He pulls away and you can still feel his lips against yours.

James:"Sorry..."
You:"It's ok! I'll see you in the morning."
James:"Ok, goodnight!"
You:"Night!"

You walk out of the room and fall in your bed and smile. As you lay there, you think about the kiss and the feeling you got when you kissed him. You eventually fall asleep dreaming of James <3