A Maslow Love Story

Filming

Once the guys come out and get in place they start by finishing up filming an episode. They shoot 7 scenes in 2 hours and then talk about the new episode for about an hour and a half. As you sit there watching them, you catch James looking at you from time to time and you think to yourself, "Does he like me?".

Rick:"Great job today, guys!"
*the boys walk back to their dressing room to change*
Rick:"So, what did you think?!"
You:"They did awesome! Truly amazing!"
Rick:"Good to hear and I'm glad that you came along today!"
You:"Me too!"
*he gives you a hug and then they come back out and walk to you*
You:"You guys did awesome!"
Logan:"Why thank you!" *he smiles*
Kendall:"Ok, since we finished earlier than expected, I will text you when the party will be and what you need to bring."
Carlos:"This is gonna be so sweeeet!"
*you exchange numbers wit the guys and leave with James*
You:"See you guys later!"
K, L, C:"See ya!"

*With James*

James:"Do you mind if we stop by my place to I can get some things?"
You:"Sure!"

When you get to James', you follow him upstairs and sit on his bad and wait for him. Looking around you notice a picture of him, another guy, and a girl. They all look alike so you ask him.

You:"Hey, James?"
James:"Yes..."
You:"Random question but, who's in this picture with you?"
James:"Oh...that's my older sister, Allison, and my older brother, Philip."
You:"You all look so much alike!"
*he smiles*
James:"Scary right?!"
You:"Not really. Trust me, me and my brothers look even more alike! People always ask us if we are quadruplets!"
*he laughs and yo both leave for your apartment*