A Maslow Love Story

Swimming

When you come out, all the guys stop what they are doing and look over at you and their jaws drop.

Kendall:"Hellooo..."
Logan:"Damn!"
Carlos:"Justin Timberlake was soo wrong, you bring sexy back!" *winks*
*you giggle and notice that James can't take his eyes off you, so Logan elbows him back to reality*
James:"Umm...uh...y-you look amazing!"
You:"Thank you!"

You sit on the edge of the pool at first, but the guys splash you to get you in the pool. Then James gets out of the pool walks towards you. You stand up and he chases you around the outside of the pool, then he catches up with you and he throws you over his shoulder and jumps in the pool with you!

*the guys all laugh*
You:"Seriously James?!"
James:"You knew it was gonna happen sooner or later!"
*you laugh*
Carlos:"Anyone wanna play volleyball?"
You:"I'm up for it!"
Kendall:"Me and (yn) v.s. James and Logan!"
Logan:"You are going down!"
You:"Ok! First one to 10 wins!"

It's 9-9 and it's your serve. You serve and James returns it, Kendall sets you up, and you spike it and score the winning point.

James:"Darnit!"
Logan:"Aww man!"
*you and Kendall high-five*
Carlos:"(yn)? Where did you learn how to spike like that?!"
You:"Well, I played volleyball for 2 years in middle school and then all through high school. My position was always middle-front because I am one of the taller people on my team. So I always had the opportunity to spike or "kill"."
Logan:"That's awesome!"
James:"Sweet!"
Kendall:"Yup! So is anyone hungry?"
You:"Sure."
Logan and Carlos:"You know it!"
Kendall:"Ok, I will go get supper together."
Logan:"I'll help you, bro!" *motions for Carlos to follow*
Carlos:"Oh...me too!"
*they go inside and it's just you and James*