Gucci Gucci

The Weird Kids Choose Their Personalities. (Jule)

I looked over my left shoulder. Rory was brushing whatever invisibly substance that Ron had rubbed off on him. He fixed his shirt, then began to saunter away. He glanced at me, but I had to look away because Magenta asked me if I had heard her.

"Sorry, honey, wasn't listening. To busy looking at...."

Magenta had cut me off "Ron? He's hilarious, what he says is really-"

"Rude?" I interrupted before she could say whatever cruel thing that she was about to say.

"The weird kids are going to be pushed around. I mean they chose their own personalities, Jule!"

I felt like slapping her she was being so stupid.

Good thing the bell rattled, and stopped me from yelling at her.

You don't mess with Magenta von Fabrya. In fact, you don't really want to mess with any of the von Fabryas. All the women are sensetive, and a very sensetive family. Most certainly, they couldn't take what they dished out. They would call you sloppy, ugly, unattractive, and even things as cruel as an abomination.

But you could tell them they were simply wrong, or that they were dumb, and they would cry. Magenta cries and comes to me. Magenta's mother would ignore you for a week or so. Her aunts and grandmother just tell the whole family, and make them look bad.

As for the men of the family, they're all tough and strong. If you make any of the Fabryas, mothers and daughters and even themselves; don't expect to be treated the same. They would yell at you, very loudly, and damage your self esteem so much that you felt like you had no soul.

Luckily, this has never happened to me. I only know because the stories Magenta tells me. With my books, binders, and paper, I head off to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short.
And nice.
So nice that you should subscribe.
:)

And comment.

-cupcake wizard