Gucci Gucci

A Fallen Star Doesn't Go Far (Rory)

Image

"Rory, what's wrong? You've been bummed out the entire day." Helena whispered over a small crowd of people as they walked past us. I looked at her from the corner of my eye before shrugging.

"I dunno. I guess I'm not feeling too happy."

"Well, get over it!" Helena said impatiently. "I miss my bitchy little prince."

I shrugged again, and Helena huffed, pulling herself away from my side and immersing herself into other conversation. I was angry, in actuality. I wanted to go yell at Jule, and then yell at his girlfriend for being so dim! However, I had more respect for both of them. I had a time where I didn't want people to know I was gay either. But then again, I wasn't going out with a girl to cover it up.

Image


It was the end of the day, the last few hours of school. Winter break was right around the corner and all I wanted to do was sleep and go home. Winter break was two weeks long; two weeks away from Ronnie. Two weeks away from homework.

Two weeks from Jule.

I saw the young, blond boy standing at his locker, pulling out a few books. Before I knew it, I was walking up to him, an impatient and angry look on my face.

"Thanks for helping me this morning, Jule. You really kept Ronnie off of my back."

Jule looked over at me before pulling another book out of his locker.

"I'm sorry. But Magenta wouldn't approve of me-"

"Magenta this, Magenta that. Sometimes, I'm really thinking you're not the one living your life, and she's living your life for you."

"Don't talk about this like you know what's going on." Jule said under his breath.

"Look!" I shouted. "You won't even look my way because you're afraid!"

"Rory-"

"You tell Magenta what's going on," I paused, poking my finger into his chest. "Or I will."

And then I walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
-.- Late update. You guys can kill me. And yes, it's short because this is one of my stories where I don't NEED to make it five hundred pages long. I like having these short chapters(:

Thanks for the comments and subs and such. You guys are awesome<3

-Kai<3