Gucci Gucci

In Cliche (Rory)

I didn't feel bad for telling Jules to grow the hell up. He really needed to, because I was just getting tired of it. I was getting tired of waiting for him to make his move. Maybe I was just a mega-bitch, and I did that sometimes, but honestly, who wouldn't be mad?

My cat curled up at my feet, his whiskers tickling my bare toes. I shivered; did I mention I hated winter? It sucks.

"Rory!" I could hear my mom call from the living room. I didn't want to walk down the stairs just to have her yell at me, which she usually did, so I ignored her. I plugged my headphones into my ears and blared her out by listening to The Hush Sound.

I missed my dad. To my dad, I was no different to him than any other boy, and that's how people should act.

A bing! noise came from my computer and a small IM popped up. It was Helena.

I heard you yelled at Jules today.

'Not any of your business'. I typed back.

Completely my business. You're my little Queen bitch, I gotta know who and why someone has pissed you off, Moxie.

'You talk too much'.

"RORY!" My mother shouted even louder. It sounded like she was coming up the stairs to my bedroom. She slammed the door open and at last minute I typed in 'ttfn' before slamming my laptop shut. My cat hissed at my mom, hopping off my bed and slipping past her legs. "You have a visitor, Rory."

Oh. Whoopee.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah. This is just really short for me. But this is a story where short chapters work. So yes c:
Anitastarshineroxx is awesome for commenting c:

So you should join this contest because it's my very first one and I'd really really love it if you did.
Or you should read this non-smut slash one shot because I worked REALLY hard on it.

Thank youu c:
-Sonshine♥ (I changed my username!)