Gucci Gucci

Magenta and Me (Jule)

Every morning since I can remember, I wake up to this giant elaborate breakfast. I can't really say the usual, but today there was berry crepes that were bigger than my face. There was also other things: coffee, an assortment of juices, eggs, and sausage. I sit down, and begin to put food on my plate when I hear this:
"At the meeting should I wear my new Calvin Klein suit? Or should I save that for the potluck..."
My father always asked dumb questions. I was quite into style, but all suits are the same. Blazers, collared shirts, ties with ugly patterns, and shoes that are always shiny.

"Jule, your date with Magenta is in five minutes!" My mother reminded me.
I shoveled food into my mouth, and didn't even finish eating. I ran upstairs, put a black cardigan on with a pair of gray jeans, slipped on my shoes and went out the door.

It was so cold. Why did I just put on a light sweater in such unbearable cold weather? I saw Magenta waiting behind my house's gate, shivering. She had dark hair, that was brown. Unlike mine which was blond. She was only wearing a shirt with long sleeves, skinny jeans, and Uggs. I was somewhat upset, because from what my father says, it now means I have to take me sweater off and give it to her. Without her asking. I love-er-like her and don't want her to freeze to death, but she was still dumb for leaving with just a thin shirt on.
"Thanks, Jule" she said with a gentle smile, and then kissed me. "You're so sweet"
"Er-anything for-uh-you..hehe..." I said awkwardly. I was so awkward when it came to romance. We held eachother's hands and began our everyday walk. My mom calls it a"date" but we barely talked.

Me and Magenta have a history. We were best friends, we would shop together, and share secrets, all those things. But, she began to think us going to dinner and on movies were dates, and now we're boyfriend and girlfriend. She was so beautiful, and nice, and I guess it was sort of working out. But now she's beginning to try and get my attention, like wearing thin shirts in the Winter, obviously just so I could give her my clothes.
"I love you" she told me.
"Yeah right...back...atcha..." I said and smiled at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello.
This is from Jule's point of view.
I am co writing this, with Kai. Which you read in the first authors note.
Yep, thats Jule and Magenta for you...YEP....
Comment and stuff...
:D