Gucci Gucci

He's Just PMS-ing (Rory)

Image

"Rory, look!" Helena shouted just loud enough for me to hear. I dropped the makeup I was holding onto the counter and ran over to find her. She held out a purple and gray cardigan with a bow pinned onto the neck. She smiled, pressing it against my body as I stepped closer.

"How much?" I asked. She looked at the tag that was pinned onto the shirt.

"$76." She said. I nodded.

"Not bad."

"Jesus, Rory, you could buy China if you wanted to! So much money...." She trailed off. "I wish I was you, sometimes."

"I wish I was Leonardo DiCaprio sometimes." I said. She laughed, slapping my shoulder.

"Oh yeah, look at this shirt, it's so perfect for your cross-dressing moments. And it's subtle, so your mom couldn't say anything about it." Helena grabbed my by my arm, pulling me towards a rack of black, leathery clothes. She pulled out a black and purple corset.

"Uhm, aren't corset usually for people with..... boobs?" I asked awkwardly. Helena giggled, pressing the corset against my chest.

"These are men's corsets. Besides, you could totally get away with having this one with a pair of skinny jeans." She marveled, taking a step back. "God, I wish I had your body."

"You wish you were flat as a board?"

"I wish I wasn't fat!"

"Will you shut up!?" I shouted. My cell phone was vibrating in the pocket of my pants, and I snatched it out of my pocket, answering it quickly. I think the time said it was already noon. I repositioned the backpack on my back; that's where I kept my wallet and my library books, and sometimes, I liked to walk around with it just in case I needed something good to read.

"Hello?" I said flatly. My father was laughing for a minute before he came back to the phone.

"Ah, Rory!" He shouted. "How are ya, sonny?"

"I'm fine, dad." I replied, scratching my ear. "Just buying clothes to piss mom off."

"Oh, you're good at that. Listen," He took a deep breath. "I'm coming home early tonight because I have a meeting with executives from another company. We're going to be talking about real important things, but you gotta help me with something."

"Don't talk to me like I'm five, dad, just tell me."

"They have a son, and they're bringing him along since it's going to be a short meeting."

"If it's short, why don't they leave him at home?"

"Rory, please don't start." He said. "I just need you to welcome and humor him for a half an hour, not anything too serious."

"A half an hour?!" I shouted. Helena continued to press shirts to my chest, resting them on her arm when she decided she wanted to buy them for me.

"If you do this for me, Rory, I'll buy you that pair of Gucci heels you wanted."

"The blue ones?" I asked. "The blue and gold ones? The $450 ones?"

"Yes, Rory. Those ones."

"When and where do I have to be, then?"

"Just be home by 6:00 tonight, and humor the boy."

I nodded quickly. "Understood!"

"Thank you, Rory." He said, a slight happiness in his voice now. I nodded quickly again. "I love you."

"Ditto!" I shouted, hanging up the phone. I looked at Helena, nearly crying. "AH!" I shouted, grabbing her and spinning me around. I started screaming and babbling nearly random words. She desperately held onto the clothes on her arm as I yelled into her shoulder. People stared. Finally, Helena opened her mouth slowly.

"I'm sorry, he's just PMS-ing."

Image


I was already dressed probably in the weirdest fashion of all. My usually short black shaggy hair was straightened, and I clipped in some hair extensions (when it came to hair extensions, I didn't want anything permanent, just some clip ons) so now my hair was about the length to the small of my back. I had on a black and purple shirt that was actual sweater but had a tight ring right around the waist so it was snug right around there. I had on a pair of jet black skinny jeans and finally, a black pair of stilettos.

I had taken this interest in cross dressing about a year ago; when I was 15. It just seemed like fun, so I tried it. Each time I tried it, I started to look more like a girl. And it's not that I wanted to be a girl, it was that sometimes, I didn't want to be Rory anymore. When I went out in public like this, my name was Rebekah. I could pass for a girl as long as I changed the pitch of my voice just a bit.

My father stepped into the front door, two older people following behind him. I stood there, staring at the smaller boy that soon followed in behind the adults. My mother followed my dad into the dining room where the chatter had already subsided into small business talk.

"Why hello there, kid." I said in my slight deep but still effeminate voice. "My name is Rory, and I'll be your host today." I kidded. The boy nodded timidly. "Don't be shy, kid." I said. "Oh yeah, and I'm a guy."

The boy nodded as if he already knew that.

"Well, then. You're awfully quiet."

Silence.

"Speak!"

He stayed silenced.

"Or don't, that's cool too, kid."

"My name is Jule." He said.

"Cool story, bro." I nodded. I wasn't bored with this kid; I just wasn't used to shy people. It wasn't in my nature to be shy, so it wasn't in my nature to have shy friend. God, I didn't want to go to this stupid party. It wasn't even about the timid, blonde boy anymore. It was the fact that every teen at that party would judge me, just like they usually did. Especially Ronnie. He was always there to throw something in my face.

But hey. I only have to hang out with this kid for a half an hour, and then I get those $450 shoes. Just for humoring a kid.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
:D Yayr. We wrote three chappies in one day. <3 So yes. Hope you enjoyed

Comment?
Sub?
Both? (I will go PMS on yo ass if you don't D:<)
Comment w/ mistakes if I made them!

-Kai