Gucci Gucci

I LOVE ducks! (Jule)

"Well" Rory began "You're good at pretending. You've got my parents convinced..."
"And mine are convinced as well. Which is most important." I told him quietly.
I was looking through the shirts still, now more comfortable. "I'm not gonna stop you from buying cross dressing clothes. As long as our parents don't know I let you..."
"Hurry up, I need to buy all this stuff!"

I ignored him, he was clearly very pushy. I was pushing the shirts away, one by one.
Black shirt with stripes, white shirt with an ugly abstract design, and another and another.
"You shop here?" I asked Rory.
"Yeah, why?" he replied.
"Most my clothes I get from my mother. Except for shoes, and pants."
"You have your MOM shop for you?"
"No, no, no, silly! My mom designs clothes! She has a clothing line and such!"

I was still pushing the clothes away, and then I found the best shirt ever. I took it off the rack, it was a white shirt with a yellow duck covering most of the front.
"I LOVE ducks!" I said happily.
"I don't recommend buying that...."
"Looks like you don't have input on this! I can't wait to wear this with my cardigan and uggs...."
"UGGS?!? You're not sane!"
I looked at him. "Course I am. I love them, so cozy and soft."
"What's next, v-necks?"
"I happen to love v-necks."
"No comment."

I actually enjoyed talking to him. Even though we're arguing over fashion. Now that I thought about it, I was actually having a good time. Better than with Magenta by far.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading this and subscribing (you subscribed right? :D)
Me and Kai like comments. So do that please.
P.S.- Sorry about my still short chapters. Once I have ideas pecking at my brain it'll be longer....